FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Starym

All WoW Dances in 2020, with Accompanying Sources

Clipboard02.jpg

It's time to relax a little between bouts of pre-patch and squish weirdness, as we take a look at all the WoW dances, including the new Allied Race ones. The video also provides sources for the dances themselves with the music in the background!

Personally I'm still mildly to extremely upset that my recent roll of Highmountain Druid gets the same old dance as my Vanilla Tauren did.

• Like 1

Nice article. Though little grammar correction. You forgot the n in dance at the end.

I wonder if we'll get new Allied Races in 10.0. I hope it's the Mogu

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dejo93 said:

Nice article. Though little grammar correction. You forgot the n in dance at the end.

I wonder if we'll get new Allied Races in 10.0. I hope it's the Mogu

Feel like we should have gotten Mogu in MOP -- Pandaren to Alliance, Mogu to Horde. Too bad they can't retcon that.

25 minutes ago, durdyenglish said:

Feel like we should have gotten Mogu in MOP -- Pandaren to Alliance, Mogu to Horde. Too bad they can't retcon that.

Eh, I think that they were hyping up them and the Zandalari as the bad guys of the expansion. I'm still surprised that they didn't add them, considering the addition of the Rajani in 8.3. My guess is that in the next expansion, we'll be able to recruit them alongside the Saberon (because of the ending of the Mag'har scenario) and probably Mok'nathal (because of Rexxar's new model)

3 minutes ago, Dejo93 said:

Eh, I think that they were hyping up them and the Zandalari as the bad guys of the expansion. I'm still surprised that they didn't add them, considering the addition of the Rajani in 8.3. My guess is that in the next expansion, we'll be able to recruit them alongside the Saberon (because of the ending of the Mag'har scenario) and probably Mok'nathal (because of Rexxar's new model)

Yea I agree we're going to see more unique races being added. Seems like they've determined it's a viable way to keep people subscribed and playing.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, durdyenglish said:

Yea I agree we're going to see more unique races being added. Seems like they've determined it's a viable way to keep people subscribed and playing.

Here's my prediction for the next expansion:

either 1 or if we're lucky 2 new classes and a bunch of new allied races

Plus we could enter a new phase of WoW development, considering we are in the "borrowed power phase" 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this