FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
HordeLegendaryFury

Big Thanks for your work and dedication

I originally posted this in the Giveaway forum but I realized that those won't likely all get read. I truly wanted to send this message somewhere that a Moderator would see it and pass it along to the rest of you at Icy-Veins. Below is a copy/paste of my previous post:

I am the Guild Master of Legendary Fury, currently the largest Horde guild on Lightbringer. I recommend your website and guides every day to both new players and veterans. Your guides are invaluable to myself, my wife and my 3 boys that all play.

In a nutshell this is a big thank you to all the people behind the words on this website for your talents, time and effort that go into these guides. They save me and others a lot of time and they have proven to be very accurate.

I have also noticed that when errors are found and reported that you are quick to respond and to correct the issue.

I don't know if you receive near enough compensation for your work but I hope that Karma remembers you all and you are justly rewarded.

Keep up the great work!

Lok'Tar Ogar!

Dan

"Pahoran"

• Like 4

Thank you for your words! Personally, I read everything in the giveaway threads, but it's not really the place to reply to people.

We're glad that you are getting a lot of use out of our guides. Making players' lives easier is exactly what we set out to do.

For your information: Damien and I are the only ones actually writing guides. In other words, we are the only ones who are Icy-Veins :) However, we are very grateful to the many contributions and help we receive, most notably from MadMonk (here on the forums) and from our many readers who submit comments and feedback.

Thanks again!

Thanks a lot for the nice message :)

As Vlad said, we do read the messages that are left in the giveaway thread, although not usually the first day.

There are also a lot of other people who helped us along the way, I'm thinking to Michael Oglesby who's been providing us with design/layout ideas and suggestions, and to all those who suggested something in the forums or in the guide comments.