FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
rozowykubek

RET - Professions dillema

when I started playing pala enchanting combined with tailoring seemed to be great idea. But I got stuck at 270 level of tailoring xD Not so long ago I spent almost all money to  pass through last 50 hypnotic dust levels so at last I am in MOP and it is great. 

The matter is, what to do with tailoring ? 

I think I will not be able to farm materials especially since I made my way to MOP ( at last ) so question is...

what to put in place of tailoring ? ^.- 

My suggestion: Lumberjack.

First of all the mastery perk gained from chopping trees is really useful for Ret and there will be a couple of nice pieces of furniture for the upcoming housing feature in WOD.

BRcool.png

• Like 2

I'd go with engineering or BS, using an alt with mining to help you get mats. As lobby pointed out synapse springs is very good, not only for burst but any time it comes off CD. 

With BS you get 2 extra sockets which you can put haste gems in to help you reach that 40% or 50% cap (depending on your playstyle).

To a small extent you could go jc, but I don't think it's worth the time and money put into it.

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with tailoring! My hunter had it all the way until blizzard announced ther will be no more realm firsts!

But yes, BS, Engineering or Jewelcrafting are great (and JCing is ALWAYS a money maker from prospecting and selling cut gems)