FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Tempz99

My first post. Introduction and a little story :)

Hi all, im new to Hearthstone so would like to thank you all for the decks, hits and adivce you all post. Its come in real handy.

Im Tom, 21 and from the UK.

I love PC games and usually play Cod series (specifically Cod 4 where i was sponsored for a while)  SC2 and fifa. Im a big nooby at this game but enjoying it loads. Any advice to new players is great so keep it coming.

Anyway, just had one of my first games playing Shaman. I only have the basic deck but ive just destroyed someone in 2 hits.

I was getting my a$$ kicked, he was playing mage. 2 health for me and 30 for him, anyway, I played fire element. Next round, distroyed him taunt, played Bloodlust, 2 Rockbiter cards and wind fury. 15 att 5 health. His Wargolem was useless haha

Anyway, thought id say hello to everyone and give an intro to me :)

• Like 2

Hello and welcome to IV. Heartstone is really fun, especially when it comes to creating fun and solid decks. 

I just dropped a hunter on turn 5 with my Pally/Murloc rush deck. 10/3 Leeroy is always fun, and unexpected. (Used Sword of Justice and a Blessing of Might)