FORUMS
Damien

Enchanting Guide

Guest Ugly horse

This thread is linked to from the engineering guide and I could not find a thread about comments to the Engineering guide so i'm posting it here.

Wanted to comment that you can not as of 14/12/2022 use the engineering bombs in M+ or the raid.

So personally I feel pretty bummed out for commiting all my knowledge into that spec and would advise anyone else looking at this guide to not do it or wait for blizzard to comment on if it is intended or due to change.

For the Icy-veins I urge you to scrap that spec reccommendation or write that it is only for casual content and not endgame.

3 hours ago, Guest Ugly horse said:

This thread is linked to from the engineering guide and I could not find a thread about comments to the Engineering guide so i'm posting it here.

Wanted to comment that you can not as of 14/12/2022 use the engineering bombs in M+ or the raid.

So personally I feel pretty bummed out for commiting all my knowledge into that spec and would advise anyone else looking at this guide to not do it or wait for blizzard to comment on if it is intended or due to change.

For the Icy-veins I urge you to scrap that spec reccommendation or write that it is only for casual content and not endgame.

Good catch, must have been changed in the transition from beta, will fix, thanks and sorry in advance for the spec point bait 😞