FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
MarcoWolf

can someone build something off of this?

hi. im a bit weird and dont like most of the skills for most builds. i really like just tweaking around with the skills i like the most i recently have found i like wizard bt all of the builds on here more or less require a lot of skills i dislike or find boring. i was wondering if anyone might be able to help me cobble together a build surrounding the skills i like the most that might atleast work well enough.

the way i play it is useing archon to save my *filtered* as needed or to melt elites and bosses. using a combination of disintegrate and hydra as main damage to wipe out trash, familiar is obviously to help keep up resources and use magic missile only if needed to quickly grab resource. teleport i use to get around quicker or to get out of tight spots.

i have no idea what gear would work well with all this mess.

skills i like:

archon: improved archon

hydra: anything except mammoth as i find it boring

familiar: arcanot

teleport: safe passage

magic missile: split or seeker

disintegrate: primarily chaos nexus but as long as its not entropy its fine really.

i ususally pair these with these passives

passives:

glass cannon

power hungry

unstable anomoly

audacity

I'm not a Wizard expert by a very ,very long shot, but what do you expect? You already list out 6 skills and 4 passives - that doesn't actualyl leave room for any variations. Familiar and teleport are pretty much staples of the class. Hydra, Disintegrate and Archon can all work, but not at the same time - they all fill the same purpose mostly. 

You can try to cobble together uniques or a set to improve those skills, but there's not a lot of synergy there that I can see.

On 12/8/2020 at 5:11 PM, Bubble181 said:

I'm not a Wizard expert by a very ,very long shot, but what do you expect? You already list out 6 skills and 4 passives - that doesn't actualyl leave room for any variations. Familiar and teleport are pretty much staples of the class. Hydra, Disintegrate and Archon can all work, but not at the same time - they all fill the same purpose mostly.  8 ball pool

You can try to cobble together uniques or a set to improve those skills, but there's not a lot of synergy there that I can see.

Thank you I will give it a look