FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

Mythic+ Dungeon Ranking

Guest Yogofu

I do not agree with Sanguine Depths being hard this week. Its definetly a step below Theater of Pain because the timer is very forgiving and having a Venthyr player is an insane benefit for the Gauntlet. It was one of the easier +15 keys this week and we barely missed a +2 because our tank dced right after the third boss.

On 1/10/2021 at 10:55 AM, Guest Yogofu said:

I do not agree with Sanguine Depths being hard this week. Its definetly a step below Theater of Pain because the timer is very forgiving and having a Venthyr player is an insane benefit for the Gauntlet. It was one of the easier +15 keys this week and we barely missed a +2 because our tank dced right after the third boss.

Hey Yogofu,

Sanguine Depths is one of the hardest on the Sanguine/Quaking affix due to the narrow corridors of the dungeon, which makes it very easy for the mobs to fully hea, especially around the Gauntlet Area. Once you fight General Kaal with the mobs on top of it, the chances of you healing the boss are rather high, especially in a pug group where the cordination and communication lack.
Nonetheless, thank you for the output!

Hi, a few words about Tyrannical + Explosive weeks.

Probably it's worth to mention a couple more bosses that are summoning mulltiple adds in a distance (or during mechanics-intense phases), that may add complexity to a fight, like Hakkar the Soulflayer in Da Other Side and Amarth or The Harvester in Necrotic Wake.

Also, IMO, Mists of Tirna should be at least in "Moderate" difficulty, as far as it has two bosses that are summoning 4+ minions:

1. Mistcaller is summoning 4 clones + Vulpin, all of which are used for Explosives. Boss arena isn't too big, yet it happens during a pretty intense fight.
  2. Tred'ova is summoning Gormling Larvas, that may also spawn Explosives in a distance due to huge arena size and movement-related boss abilities like Mind Link

IMO. Echelon from Halls of Atonement (small/medium arena, no extra mechanics during adds fight) or Gorechop from Theater of Pain (small/medium arena, almost no extra mechanics during adds fight) are fine. 

On 2/16/2021 at 3:19 AM, Aurdo said:

Hi, a few words about Tyrannical + Explosive weeks.

Probably it's worth to mention a couple more bosses that are summoning mulltiple adds in a distance (or during mechanics-intense phases), that may add complexity to a fight, like Hakkar the Soulflayer in Da Other Side and Amarth or The Harvester in Necrotic Wake.

Also, IMO, Mists of Tirna should be at least in "Moderate" difficulty, as far as it has two bosses that are summoning 4+ minions:

1. Mistcaller is summoning 4 clones + Vulpin, all of which are used for Explosives. Boss arena isn't too big, yet it happens during a pretty intense fight.
  2. Tred'ova is summoning Gormling Larvas, that may also spawn Explosives in a distance due to huge arena size and movement-related boss abilities like Mind Link

IMO. Echelon from Halls of Atonement (small/medium arena, no extra mechanics during adds fight) or Gorechop from Theater of Pain (small/medium arena, almost no extra mechanics during adds fight) are fine. 

Hey Aurdo, thank you for expressing interest in our weekly article.
Unfortunately I cannot provide enough details for each dungeons, else this article will be very long. I do my best to include all the highlights for each dungeons, we decided to extend the tips page by a lot, so this week we added a lot more information that what we usually have  + an additional information on each MDT route page.
Mists is generally one of the easiest dungeons, despite Mistcaller or Tred'ova spawning extra explosives (which not as problematic to kill as in the last expansion), the rest of the dungeon is rather easy.
But I do agree that the article needs to be slightly extended, which is going to be from this week onwards. I highly recommend you to take a look on how extensive our article is this week and express your opinion.
Nonetheless, thank you for reading this
Kind regards

Guest Atavar

Spires and Plaguefall (would have been a joke if not for last boss being a little harder) really has been free loot this week. Spires perhaps is free loot on Tyrannical in general? Bosses 1 and 2 just melts down with Prideful and Bloodlust. 3rd takes longer since you lack these buffs, but doesn't really do anything. 4th takes a few mins too due to intermissions.

The Necrotic Wake doesn't put up much of a challenge either, bosses are melting here too, especially with the % increased taken from weapons.

Guest DK_12345

Is this page not updated any longer?

I find it very usefull when planning which dungeons to PuG in a given week :-)

Guest DRAGONFLIGHT

Hello, can you make same list but for dragonflight? Or do you know any page or forum where is it?