FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stoove

Help Me Choose Theorycraft Questions to Answer

CHsim's potential questions.  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've been writing a simulation program aimed at answering a lot of questions about Chain Heal and how it interacts with Riptide and talents, etc. This is a big topic in Theorycraft right now, and this tool is going to be able to take account of;

• Raid positioning
  • Variable starting health
  • Different damage patterns
  • Different ways of choosing targets
  • Rotational Riptide casts

... and potentially even more things if anyone suggests some ideas. Just to show you what I'm thinking of, here's an example of a simulated raid and Chain Heal bouncing between them;

BlDkGAPCEAAYJo7.png

The problem is that I don't have enough resources to answer all the questions I want to ask at once! At this point, I need to ask for what people want to know about. In the poll I've put up a bunch of things that I think could be interesting. Vote for your favourite question and I'll answer that first.

Anyone with suggestions for new questions, or things I could take account of in my sim, will be credited in the blog post when I present the results.

Tell me what you want! :D