Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Byllam824

No Ability Given

Recommended Posts

I have a Balance Druid and joined the Night Fae Covenant. Did not get the Convoke the Spirits Ability! Played on, thinking after I completed a few quests I'd get it. Still no ability. I've tried Scan & Repair, as well as renaming folders - nothing. Turned off TomTom addon - still nothing!

How do I get the ability I should have??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...