FORUMS
Damien

Best Covenant for Each Class

Guest Fåte

The TLDR section doesn't agree with the explanations below or with what successful players are doing in-game. I've liked this site in the past, but with bad information for players starting a new class (with lasting consequences) it's becoming extremely unreliable and much less relevant. At this point, I'm much more likely to encourage players to trust real-time information from sites like: https://castle-nathria.subcreation.net/windwalker-monk.html#covenants

Long story-> short, for the site to be useful things like this need to be updated. 

On 3/9/2021 at 6:29 PM, Guest Fåte said:

The TLDR section doesn't agree with the explanations below or with what successful players are doing in-game. I've liked this site in the past, but with bad information for players starting a new class (with lasting consequences) it's becoming extremely unreliable and much less relevant. At this point, I'm much more likely to encourage players to trust real-time information from sites like: https://castle-nathria.subcreation.net/windwalker-monk.html#covenants

Long story-> short, for the site to be useful things like this need to be updated. 

Thanks for the feedback! You're right that it's out of date. As you probably know, 9.0.5 just launched this week, but was a bit sooner than anticipated. For WW specifically, there were a ton of last minute bug fixes that heavily affected how the class performs and operates. This guide is an accumulation of the recommendations made by all of our class writers, so when a new patch comes out they'll update their class guides first then we'll update this one with that new info, but their guides will naturally get updated before this one. 

I'm working on updates for this right now, so it should be fixed within the next day or so. 

Guest Predic

There's a typo at the survival hunter text where they explain why that specific covenant has been chosen. It's not from a beast mastery perspective, but a surv hunter perspective.

On 9/5/2021 at 4:40 PM, Guest Predic said:

There's a typo at the survival hunter text where they explain why that specific covenant has been chosen. It's not from a beast mastery perspective, but a surv hunter perspective.

Thanks, that's a typo as you suspected. I'll fix it!