Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DonChulio

Hunter Tame Help...???

Recommended Posts

I want to tame the Armored Draenor boar/Ashmaul Gutwrencher boar. The problem is every time I go to Warspear in Ashran and go to the Brute's Rise area to try and tame it...the boar is not 'there'/visible for taming. 

Some quick specs _

1. F2P account. Level 20 Horde Beast Mastery Hunter. Patch 9.0.2. US Frostwolf Realm. 

2. Petopia Link. Wowhead Link. 

Questions/concerns...

A. Do I need to be a certain high enough level...? The petopia page says the boar is level 10-40 so I should be able to tame it. 

B. I finished the 'Warlords of Draenor' quests/storyline and I have my own 'garrison' and yet when I go to Brute's Rise in Ashran, the boar is not there for taming. At first I went to Warspear 'NOT' having started any Warlords of Draenor quests or storylines and so I initially thought that in order for the boar to appear...I would need to 'unlock' Warlords of Draenor through starting the quests/storyline from Orgrimmar. But...even after completing the initial quests/storyline and acquiring my own garrison...The boar is not there for taming. 

C. Its always a 'ghost town' every time I go to Warspear/Brutes Rise in Ashran. Do I need to 'build up' my garrison to a certain level in order for the boar to appear in Brutes Rise...?

D. Maybe its locked out since I am on a F2P account. So maybe I need to 'buy' the game in order to unlock the boar/warlords of draenor...? 

Anyone have the same problem...? Help me my fellow Hunters...?! For The Horde! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...