FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
forkandspoon

Arcane and Askmrrobot

Hi. I just went arcane and I was wondering if anyone had some solid stat weights (similar to how Akraen outlined frost weights). I've fiddled around with it but would love to get input from a more experienced arcane mage.

Thanks!

Hi. I just went arcane and I was wondering if anyone had some solid stat weights (similar to how Akraen outlined frost weights). I've fiddled around with it but would love to get input from a more experienced arcane mage.

Thanks!

Nothing special, really.

Hit to 15%>Mastery>Haste>Crit

Stack as much mastery as you can.

Stat weights or AMR priorities, those are a completely different thing. If you want an accurate answer, then post your armory so I can have a look at your gear. Otherwise, default weights but set haste cap to 9762.

Mehh. The lack of WoW for 2 months took its toll on me..

You're right.

Mehh. The lack of WoW for 2 months took its toll on me..

You're right.

Nah, it depends on preference as well, and on itemisation. I personally can't drop to 9.7k haste in arcane gear, but BiS can. For a more succinct explanation we need to find Cycobi.

Yeah just take what I posted. If you're lucky Voltaa shows up with a big explanation.

Crit beats haste after 9762 as Arcane?

No.

Int>hit to 15%>haste to 9762>mastery>haste>crit is the priority in this version if I understood Kver right.

No.

Int>hit to 15%>haste to 9762>mastery>haste>crit is the priority in this version if I understood Kver right.

Ok, that's what I thought. Only asked because if I do this in AMR:

default weights but set haste cap to 9762.

it sets the haste value after 9762 lower than crit.

Yeah just take what I posted. If you're lucky Voltaa shows up with a big explanation.

I'm here!!!

I appreciate the help guys. 

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Sleep/simple

I'm interested in AMR values.

Ok so what you are going to want to do is pretty well exactly what was said in this thread, you just want to stack the shit out of mastery.  As for the 9762/9522 haste points, these aren't as big of a deal as myself and others have made them out to be in the past, they are good to hit but not the be all end all.  For AMR values you can pretty well just use the default without bothering to force the soft cap since you will hit it regardless, they are decently close to the actual values, if you want something more specific you can sim yourself, those values are also very close to accurate (moreso than AMR since AMR values are all based off of a slightly incorrect BiS using a slightly incorrect simcraft profile).

As for crit being more valuable there has been some talk about crit being more valuable past the soft cap for haste, but only when you are using certain pieces, it's basically a two piece build using the shamans boots over the galakras boots, it's very low haste and feels garbo to play, I was using it for a while and it's very dependent on having above BiS levels of mastery (113%+).

Edited by voltaa

I'm here!!!

Ok so what you are going to want to do is pretty well exactly what was said in this thread, you just want to stack the shit out of mastery.  As for the 9762/9522 haste points, these aren't as big of a deal as myself and others have made them out to be in the past, they are good to hit but not the be all end all.  For AMR values you can pretty well just use the default without bothering to force the soft cap since you will hit it regardless, they are decently close to the actual values, if you want something more specific you can sim yourself, those values are also very close to accurate (moreso than AMR since AMR values are all based off of a slightly incorrect BiS using a slightly incorrect simcraft profile).

As for crit being more valuable there has been some talk about crit being more valuable past the soft cap for haste, but only when you are using certain pieces, it's basically a two piece build using the shamans boots over the galakras boots, it's very low haste and feels garbo to play, I was using it for a while and it's very dependent on having above BiS levels of mastery (113%+).

Thanks man, I appreciate the feedback.