Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
forkandspoon

Arcane and Askmrrobot

Recommended Posts

Hi. I just went arcane and I was wondering if anyone had some solid stat weights (similar to how Akraen outlined frost weights). I've fiddled around with it but would love to get input from a more experienced arcane mage.

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi. I just went arcane and I was wondering if anyone had some solid stat weights (similar to how Akraen outlined frost weights). I've fiddled around with it but would love to get input from a more experienced arcane mage.

 

Thanks!

Nothing special, really.

Hit to 15%>Mastery>Haste>Crit

 

Stack as much mastery as you can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stat weights or AMR priorities, those are a completely different thing. If you want an accurate answer, then post your armory so I can have a look at your gear. Otherwise, default weights but set haste cap to 9762.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mehh. The lack of WoW for 2 months took its toll on me..

You're right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mehh. The lack of WoW for 2 months took its toll on me..

You're right.

Nah, it depends on preference as well, and on itemisation. I personally can't drop to 9.7k haste in arcane gear, but BiS can. For a more succinct explanation we need to find Cycobi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah just take what I posted. If you're lucky Voltaa shows up with a big explanation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crit beats haste after 9762 as Arcane?

No.

 

Int>hit to 15%>haste to 9762>mastery>haste>crit is the priority in this version if I understood Kver right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

No.

 

Int>hit to 15%>haste to 9762>mastery>haste>crit is the priority in this version if I understood Kver right.

 

Ok, that's what I thought. Only asked because if I do this in AMR:

 

 default weights but set haste cap to 9762.

 

it sets the haste value after 9762 lower than crit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...