forkandspoon 0 Report post Posted April 22, 2014 Hi. I just went arcane and I was wondering if anyone had some solid stat weights (similar to how Akraen outlined frost weights). I've fiddled around with it but would love to get input from a more experienced arcane mage. Thanks! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Oltier 474 Report post Posted April 22, 2014 Hi. I just went arcane and I was wondering if anyone had some solid stat weights (similar to how Akraen outlined frost weights). I've fiddled around with it but would love to get input from a more experienced arcane mage. Thanks! Nothing special, really. Hit to 15%>Mastery>Haste>Crit Stack as much mastery as you can. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Kver 65 Report post Posted April 22, 2014 Stat weights or AMR priorities, those are a completely different thing. If you want an accurate answer, then post your armory so I can have a look at your gear. Otherwise, default weights but set haste cap to 9762. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Oltier 474 Report post Posted April 22, 2014 Mehh. The lack of WoW for 2 months took its toll on me.. You're right. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Kver 65 Report post Posted April 22, 2014 Mehh. The lack of WoW for 2 months took its toll on me.. You're right. Nah, it depends on preference as well, and on itemisation. I personally can't drop to 9.7k haste in arcane gear, but BiS can. For a more succinct explanation we need to find Cycobi. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
forkandspoon 0 Report post Posted April 23, 2014 Stat weights or AMR priorities, those are a completely different thing. If you want an accurate answer, then post your armory so I can have a look at your gear. Otherwise, default weights but set haste cap to 9762. I appreciate the help guys. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Sleep/simple I'm interested in AMR values. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Kver 65 Report post Posted April 23, 2014 Yeah just take what I posted. If you're lucky Voltaa shows up with a big explanation. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ghanjo 37 Report post Posted April 23, 2014 Crit beats haste after 9762 as Arcane? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Oltier 474 Report post Posted April 23, 2014 Crit beats haste after 9762 as Arcane? No. Int>hit to 15%>haste to 9762>mastery>haste>crit is the priority in this version if I understood Kver right. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ghanjo 37 Report post Posted April 23, 2014 No. Int>hit to 15%>haste to 9762>mastery>haste>crit is the priority in this version if I understood Kver right. Ok, that's what I thought. Only asked because if I do this in AMR: default weights but set haste cap to 9762. it sets the haste value after 9762 lower than crit. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites