FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
kitsu

Keybind Force Move

I am often surprised how many people dont know about keybinding force move. If youre in a hurry and click on a mob by accident and you attack instead of moving, youre not gonna have a good time.

go into the keybinds menu and make it an easy reach for yourself. its pretty much the key to killing Belial.

• Like 2

This... this should be pinned.  When surrounded, I'd just been starting my mouse on the edge of the screen and dragging it where I actually needed to go, with expected effectiveness.  Related: curse you, Vortex Avenger Illusionist Mallet Lords.

• Like 1

Blizzard is really letting people down by not having this as a default keybind. I'd imagine its a bit awkward for 1234 people since the best place for it would be "R"

Personally I rebind 123 to ASD and "4" to "mouse wheel up" then i set "C" as force move and Space bar as stand still. with that setup i can kite with C with my pointer and have A be my run and gun ability while i just aim with the mouse.