Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Yoss

[Player][A][6/10H]Looking for Heroic/Mythic raiding guild

Recommended Posts

Hi there!  I'm a Ret Paladin with Heroic raiding experience (currently 6/10H), looking for a Heroic/Mythic raiding guild. I also have experience and interest in tanking.  I'm currently working night shift and am looking for a guild that runs around 8am-11am CST (9am-12pm EST, 6am-9am PST). I am available any day so days of the week do not matter to me, just needs to be in the morning. I am willing to jump to any server, including non-US servers if necessary, though I'm aware of the lag. 

Hope to hear from a guild soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...