Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
liquidman257

Unique Mage Spec: Chronomancer

Recommended Posts

 

I couldn't get it to format correctly so here is a link to the post on the wow forums: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/unique-mage-spec-chronomancer/835077/1

 

I thought this is an interesting take on a chronomancer which I have never seen done in this way before. I think it adds a really new and exciting playstyle which no other class fills.

Edited by liquidman257
Improper Formatting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...