FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Worgen13

DPS issues need help to improve parse

I've been playing fury for a while but until this last expansion and now shadow lands I relied on gear upgrades alone to do the damage I needed. Since starting a guild and helping others to join a community that pushes just enough to progress and still keep it fun, I've been learning more about some of the things I've been doing wrong and other things that i need to improve on but have yet to find a solution. I wonder if anyone else who plays fury can help me. Right now my parse is around 20-30 at best in castle nath. I am looking for what I'm doing ( or not doing ) that is the issue. I am open to meeting and talking in game and going through rotations or whatever I need to to improve. I enjoy fury and hate that I feel like I should be doing more damage than I currently am. 

Shoot me a message via Discord.  Porthos#0202

Our guild is pushing Sire D in Heroic.  Some of my fights are only blue parses, but most are 90's and some (like Huntsman) are almost always 95-99.