Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Edirkan

Discussion for Bash-sader for s22

Recommended Posts

I love the bash-sader, and this season has me very excited. I generally go with the guides here, but in this case I ventured off the beaten path and am trying something that only can happen this season. the playstyle still follows the guide here, just the following changes:

Cube: Flail of the Ascended, Nemesis Bracers/Leoric's Crown, Ring of Royal Grandeur, Piro Marella

Main Hand: Flail of the Ascended  (Str, high dmg, %dmg, CDR add socket)

Off Hand: Shield ofthe Steed (Str, Crit, Bash%, CDR)

 

Personally I am running Endless walk as well due to a good primal necklace and running ORotZ as my other ring  This gives me 100%uptime on Iron Skin, Champion of Akarat, and Laws of Valor letting me ditch Long Arm of the Law in favor of Holy Cause for the free 10% dmg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...