FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Shamonk

Pls help out a n00b stats MW

Hey all,

I used to play casual, but lately i'm raiding more in 10m's. I always could manage with the basic PvE stats on AMR, but as many MW's, heals are much lower then other classes. Tried to implement the custom setting to my char, hoping it's correct. Any chance any1 could check em ???

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/57599ddc-3461-4b0f-974d-4520df6cf18a

Armory link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/moonglade/Shamonk/simple

If i compare mine with IE. Unpl @ Lightning's Blade, his gear is stacked with inv_misc_gem_x4_rare_cut_orange.jpgPotent Vermilion Onyx and inv_misc_gem_x4_rare_cut_yellow.jpgSmooth Sun's Radiance.

So, whats wise ??

- Gem with inv_misc_gem_x4_rare_cut_orange.jpgPotent Vermilion Onyx and inv_misc_gem_x4_rare_cut_yellow.jpgSmooth Sun's Radiance and reforge the rest ?

- Do stats change on ilvl ?

- When does the haste cap change ?

- What does the haste(9158+) do (9158 just an example)

I've read many forums, but somehow i just can't do the math, so i'd like to stick around here for 1 answer instead of 10ish different ones.

I'd like to learn more and more about the stats, so i will be able to implement the correct number myself instead of asking others. Guess i've come to the point i just can't 1-click my way into better stats / healing outputs wink.png

TIA all for your time and effort to try and teach this n00b tongue.png

I just answered you in the other thread.  Please respond here, not there.  I will move the info.

Hey all,

I used to play casual, but lately i'm raiding more in 10m's. I always could manage with the basic PvE stats on AMR, but as many MW's, heals are much lower then other classes. Tried to implement the custom setting to my char, hoping it's correct. Any chance any1 could check em ???

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/57599ddc-3461-4b0f-974d-4520df6cf18a

Armory link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/moonglade/Shamonk/simple

If i compare mine with IE. Unpl @ Lightning's Blade, his gear is stacked with inv_misc_gem_x4_rare_cut_orange.jpgPotent Vermilion Onyx and inv_misc_gem_x4_rare_cut_yellow.jpgSmooth Sun's Radiance.

So, whats wise ??

- Gem with inv_misc_gem_x4_rare_cut_orange.jpgPotent Vermilion Onyx and inv_misc_gem_x4_rare_cut_yellow.jpgSmooth Sun's Radiance and reforge the rest ?

- Do stats change on ilvl ?

- When does the haste cap change ?

- What does the haste(9158+) do (9158 just an example)

I've read many forums, but somehow i just can't do the math, so i'd like to stick around here for 1 answer instead of 10ish different ones.

I'd like to learn more and more about the stats, so i will be able to implement the correct number myself instead of asking others. Guess i've come to the point i just can't 1-click my way into better stats / healing outputs wink.png

TIA all for your time and effort to try and teach this n00b tongue.png

So basically, the way you have it gemmed now is correct.  Crit is much more valuable than spirit haste or mastery, and 2 crit is better than 1 int.

Your gems don't change based on ilvl.  Its the same, otherwise I would have mentioned at the first post.

Haste caps change based on your crit levels, basically the closer you are to 45-50% crit (buffed) the more likely you are able to go up a haste breakpoint.  I really wouldn't go any higher than the 12k haste breakpoint (not really sure you can even sustain more than that in current gear)

The haste breakpoints give you more ticks on your renewing mists which can lead to more healing overall when the raid isnt topped off.

As for more stats, you want to avoid mastery like the plague right now.  Any gear that you have with mastery you should get rid of ASAP.

Your mastery ring should change to the haste one from Iron Jugg, or the crit one from Malk, your staff should change to the one from Sha (preferred) or Siegecrafter.  Alternatively you can get the Offhand from Iron Jugg and the sword from Nazgrim. There is a better head piece somewhere, but its better to try to get the tier helm. You should try to get the pants from Spoils while grabbing the 4 other tier pieces.  (your shoulders have mastery on them, but the 4pc is worth having)

As for trinket you want to aim for having Immerseus amp (DPS amp, only from normal and heroic, you can't coin it) and Sha of pride Amp (healer amp).  Then also have Thoks for AoE situations.

Your gems don't change based on ilvl.

Sorry, i meant the weight stats you mentioned in

https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/2768-how-to-ask-for-help-with-your-mistweaver-monk/

Asin the gear, well yeah, havent been lucky i guess.

But i do have inv_mace_1h_orgrimmarraid_d_02.jpgKardris' Scepter and inv_offhand_1h_pvpcataclysms3_c_01.jpgJuggernaut's Power Core.

I do have the one from Sha, but only the LFR one. inv_staff_2h_orgrimmarraid_d_04.jpgGaze of Arrogance.

YAY for wednesday's reset.

Thx very much for replying, maybe will post later on some more for more / other questions.

May the loot-gods be with you all.

the gems or stats don't change.  its the same all the time.

Usually I would say to use the LFR one, but idk any more tbh.  I personally would have never even picked up the normal staff because I'm so stubborn.