Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rounder247

Noob here

Recommended Posts

I recently discovered this site, my wife and i play together casually on Xbox and have completed our season 22 sets and then some.  I’m looking at some wizard builds and i notice that the button assignments that are suggested aren’t doable because many times there are two abilities assigned to a different button (appears to be pc) but on console the two abilities are under the same button.  Are the options different on console as compared to pc? Do these guides go out the window because of that for console players?  
 

sorry if this is completely obvious and has been discussed before, I’m genuinely curious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncommon Patron

I play on PC so I'm not familiar with the console controls. But on PC, if you go into Options -> Gameplay, there's an option under "Interface" called "Elective Mode". If you turn that on, you can place skills where you want them on the action bar, allowing you to take more than one skill from a category. I'm guessing it's available on console as well, since you need to be able to do this for most builds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...