FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Staff

All Mounts Will Work in the Maw in Patch 9.1

49285-eye-of-the-jailer-mechanic-within-

Blizzard decided to make all mounts work in the Maw in the forthcoming Chains of Domination update.

Bad news for those that worked hard to get mounts that work exclusively in the Maw and good news for everyone else! In Chains of Domination, we are taking the fight directly to the Jailer, establishing a permanent foothold in the Maw. Blizzard also confirmed that we will be able to use our standard mounts in the zone.

Placeholder for tweet 1362911992160215040

Patch 9.1 comes with a new zone called Korthia, which acts as an extension to the Maw, but we do not know at this time if we'll be able to use all mounts there.

2.jpg.a8978cb2725733a944b88de861bebeee.j

• Thanks 1

Really? First I leveled all my alts to 60 and had to go with each through all torghast layers from 1 to 8 for each alt, and then you decide to make torghast progress account wide.... fine... thats fine.... now? I went through that sludgefest to get mount to make maw less sufferable and now you decide to that all mounts can be used. I think I should just stop playing and wait till you fix all your stupid ideas :<

Edited by siema87
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, siema87 said:

Really? First I leveled all my alts to 60 and had to go with each through all torghast layers from 1 to 8 for each alt, and then you decide to make torghast progress account wide.... fine... thats fine.... now? I went through that sludgefest to get mount to make maw less sufferable and now you decide to that all mounts can be used. I think I should just stop playing and wait till you fix all your stupid ideas :<

You've learned the lessen of WoW stuff always gets easier and there is no point in caring about the current content cause it will always be nerfed later.  If you wanna play stuff while its current know so that it will be easier in a few months and you'd be better off waiting

• Like 1

I have no issue whatsoever with the fact, that ppl can mount. BUt the amount of efford u had to put in, was not compareable to similiar things in the past. Why put mountrestriction into the game in the first place...Ofc everyone (and rightfully so) who farmed out the mount, should be offended by that change. Obviously there wont be a compensation (at least i dont think so) which makes it even more frustrating. But ....thats how the game always has been. Still this is huge BS imo

Edited by VeNdettaw0w
  • Like 1

At weekends, several people who are responding to this thread can be found outside foodbanks, demanding to know why some people are being given free food when they worked hard all week to afford their own food. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, VeNdettaw0w said:

I have no issue whatsoever with the fact, that ppl can mount. BUt the amount of efford u had to put in, was not compareable to similiar things in the past. Why put mountrestriction into the game in the first place...Ofc everyone (and rightfully so) who farmed out the mount, should be offended by that change. Obviously there wont be a compensation (at least i dont think so) which makes it even more frustrating. But ....thats how the game always has been. Still this is huge BS imo

every time something like this happens you can here the same *filtered*. you dont have a right to be offended because first you got a mount blizz isnt giving me that mount with 9.1 and second you earnd yourself the right to ride in the maw today every one that dont farm the mount have to wait till 9.1so you earnd yourself a way to ride befor other people can do it this two things are what you famed its like how every one can fly in wod now but gues what i dont have the achievment so i was bound to the ground the whole time and i dont got the mount after the made it free i hope you get what i want to say. and another piont in my oppinion is that its a good thing everyone can ride there with 9.1 because before the maw wasnt that interesting and it was really optional to go there in the first place now i am forced to be there then blizz hat to deal with a lot of complains because they allowed druids and worgen to ride there without diong an achievment and because its optionall to do stuff there it wasnt that big of a deal but know it would be

10 hours ago, Calorat said:

You've learned the lessen of WoW stuff always gets easier and there is no point in caring about the current content cause it will always be nerfed later.  If you wanna play stuff while its current know so that it will be easier in a few months and you'd be better off waiting

For real. x.3 is the patch this guy needs to sub for, lol.

Epic Patron
15 hours ago, siema87 said:

I concur with this member, while I will continue to play I think Blizz needs to consider player frustration during beta. There are so many poorly thought out things they do! What happened to all the great designers?

On 2/20/2021 at 3:36 AM, Rocknight said:

At weekends, several people who are responding to this thread can be found outside foodbanks, demanding to know why some people are being given free food when they worked hard all week to afford their own food. 

And people like this are the guys who work part time only on the weekends, who feel like it’s wrong that they don’t make as much as the guys who started the company and took all the risk in the beginning.

On 2/20/2021 at 9:36 AM, Rocknight said:

gratz, u wont the award for the most stupid comment of the week.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Staff
      Bellular had the opportunity to interview Steve Danuser and Morgan Day. Interview highlights include deliberate parallels between Anduin, and Arthas, the story of Garrosh, Ner'zhul, and Yrel in Shadowlands, and more. Check out our recap to learn more!
      Interview Highlights
      There are some deliberate parallels between Arthas and Anduin in the new cinematic, but also differences. For a brief moment, Anduin was horrified about what he's done before the Jailer's power of Dominion took hold of him again. That didn't happen with Arthas. It appears we're going to learn more about Ner'zhul in Shadowlands. Garrosh Hellscream also has a small role to play in Patch 9.1. They don't want to reveal any spoilers, though. We will also hear more about Yrel, who wielded the light's power to destroy Mag'har Orcs in the Allied Race unlock scenario.
    • By Stan
      We've skipped one week due to BlizzConline, but we're back checking out the most popular DPS specializations for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 1!
      DATA RELIABILITY: The data used in this article comes from benched.me. Reddit user OtherwiseUniversity7 plotted all keys available from the Blizzard API (excluding the CN region) on a single ridge plot to gather the data.
      This Week's Affixes
      Tyrannical Raging Quaking Prideful Total Runs Recorded
      We've looked at the total runs recorded for each DPS spec during the 10th week of Mythic Season 1. Based on the numbers, we filter out the most popular ranged and melee DPS specializations.

Most Popular Melee DPS for Mythic+
      Unholy Death Knight remains the most popular melee specialization for Mythic+ with more than 2 million runs accumulated so far in Shadowlands Season 1. Havoc Demon Hunter is second, and in third place, we have Outlaw Rogue (up from 4th position).
      The least popular melee specialization is Survival Hunter. The spec swapped places with Assassination Rogue.
      1st: Unholy Death Knight - 2,097,235 runs 2nd: Havoc Demon Hunter - 1,637,153 runs 3rd: Outlaw Rogue - 1,609,677 runs 4th: Retribution Paladin - 1,567,321 runs 5th: Windwalker Monk - 1,484,006 runs 6th: Arms Warrior - 1,306,343 runs 7th: Fury Warrior - 1,112,379 runs 8th: Subtlety Rogue - 975,157 runs 9th: Enhancement Shaman - 841,074 runs 10th: Feral Druid - 377,938 runs 11th: Frost Death Knight - 346,118 runs 12th: Assassination Rogue - 100,465 runs 13th: Survival Hunter - 98,163 runs Detailed Look at Spec Performance
      The meta starts kicking in at around +16, where most specs start losing their share of representation to the metaclasses. Some non-meta specs stay stable in mid-range keys and only begin disappearing at higher levels.

Share of Melee DPS Specs at Each Key Level (Weekly Top 500 Runs)
      To see how the meta changes during the season, we sample the top 50 runs for each dungeon (a total of 6,000 keys) for each week. Next, we count the number of times each spec appears in the weekly top 500 sample.
      The data has a zig-zag quality to it. Spec numbers go up and down each week, which is the Tyrannical/Fortified split effect. On Tyrannical weeks, pushers are likely to bench their meta-class mains and play non-meta alts.

Most Popular Ranged DPS for Mythic+
      Nobody is going to beat Marksmanship Hunter. The spec has accrued almost 5 million runs in Season 1 so far. Balance Druid is second with over 3.2 million runs. Fire Mage occupies 3rd position.
      The least popular spec is Demonology Warlock, with just +30k runs in 2 weeks.
      1st: Marksmanship Hunter - 4,902,342 runs 2nd: Balance Druid - 3,262,862 runs 3rd: Fire Mage - 3,077,748 runs 4th: Shadow Priest - 1,897,133 runs 5th: Affliction Warlock - 1,434,623 runs 6th: Beast Mastery Hunter - 1,275,258 runs 7th: Frost Mage - 1,120,937 runs 8th: Destruction Warlock - 875,969 runs 9th: Elemental Shaman - 853,552 runs 10th: Arcane Mage - 432,427 runs 11th: Demonology Warlock - 305,421 runs Detailed Look at Spec Performance

Share of Ranged DPS Specs at Each Key Level (Weekly Top 500 Runs)

• By Stan
      Here are the latest Paladin class changes that went live recently on the 9.0.5 PTR!
      Legendary Powers
      Shadowbreaker, Dawn of the Sun - Light of Dawn's range is increased to 40 yards. All allies within your Light of Dawn benefit from Mastery: Lightbringer as though they were within 10 yards for 10 8 sec. The Ardent Protector's Sanctum - When Ardent Defender expires without saving you from death, reduce its remaining cooldown to 60 seconds by 40%. Final Verdict - Replaces Templar's Verdict with Final Verdict, a devastating strike that deals [ 194% 223% of Attack Power ] Holy damage. Has a 15% chance to activate Hammer of Wrath and reset its cooldown. PvP Talents
      Ultimate Sacrifice - Your Blessing of Sacrifice now transfers 100% of all damage to you into a damage over time effect, but lasts 6 sec and no longer cancels when you are below 20% health. Soulbind Conduits
      Ringing Clarity - Divine Toll has a 30.0% chance to cast up to 3 extra times on the main target.  Death Knight  Mage  Rogue Death Knight 9.0.5 Class Changes
      Mage 9.0.5 Class Changes
      Rogue 9.0.5 Class Changes
       Demon Hunter  Monk  Shaman Demon Hunter 9.0.5 Class Changes
      Monk 9.0.5 Class Changes
      Shaman 9.0.5 Class Changes
       Druid  Paladin  Warlock Druid 9.0.5 Class Changes
      Paladin 9.0.5 Class Changes
      Warlock 9.0.5 Class Changes
       Hunter  Priest  Warrior Hunter 9.0.5 Class Changes
      Priest 9.0.5 Class Changes
      Warrior 9.0.5 Class Changes
    • By Stan
      You can instantly go from Hated to Revered with the Netherwing faction this week and unlock some really cool mounts!
      Sign of the Twisting Nether increases Burning Crusade reputation gains from combat and quests by 50% this week. The buff is beneficial if you're interested in Netherwing mounts. If you played during the Burning Crusade, you probably know how tedious the grind was back then.
      Normally, you would go from Hated to Neutral with the Netherwing faction when you complete the quest line that unlocks the faction.
      With Sign of the Twisting Nether, you will go from Hated straight to Revered! If you haven't done the quest line yet, now's the best time to do so! You can start the quest line at the crystals south of Warden's Cage in Shadowmoon Valley (Outland), where you need to talk to a blood- elf quest-giver (Mordenai) wandering around the crystals. You can find more information here.
      At Exalted with the Netherwind faction, you will receive one Netherwing mount free and can buy the rest for 200 Gold from the vendor. The available mounts are:
      Reins of the Azure Netherwing Drake Reins of the Cobalt Netherwing Drake Reins of the Onyx Netherwing Drake Reins of the Purple Netherwing Drake Reins of the Veridian Netherwing Drake Reins of the Violet Netherwing Drake Here's a screenshot to better illustrate their appearance.

Source: Reddit
    • By Stan
      We're looking at the latest Hunter changes that went live in the third build of Patch 9.0.5.
      In this post, you will only find differences between the latest 9.0.5 PTR builds, but you can check out the complete class changes (differences between abilities from 9.0.2 to 9.0.5) below.
       Death Knight  Mage  Rogue Death Knight 9.0.5 Class Changes
      Mage 9.0.5 Class Changes
      Rogue 9.0.5 Class Changes
       Demon Hunter  Monk  Shaman Demon Hunter 9.0.5 Class Changes
      Monk 9.0.5 Class Changes
      Shaman 9.0.5 Class Changes
       Druid  Paladin  Warlock Druid 9.0.5 Class Changes
      Paladin 9.0.5 Class Changes
      Warlock 9.0.5 Class Changes
       Hunter  Priest  Warrior Hunter 9.0.5 Class Changes
      Priest 9.0.5 Class Changes
      Warrior 9.0.5 Class Changes
      Hunter
      Covenant Abilities
      Wild Spirits - Evoke the energy of Wild Spirits at the target location, dealing [ 25% of Attack Power ] Nature damage and apply Hunter's Wild Mark to all enemy targets within the area for 15 sec. Flayed Shot - Fire a shot at your enemy, causing them to bleed for [ 112.5% of Attack Power ] Shadow damage over 18 sec. Each time Flayed Shot deals damage, you have a 10% 15% chance to gain Flayer's Mark, causing your next Kill Shot to be free and usable on any target, regardless of their current health, and deal 25% increased damage. Legendary Powers
      Rylakstalker's Piercing Fangs - While Bestial Wrath is active, your pet's critical damage dealt is increased by 40% 35%. Dire Command - Kill Command has a 35% 30% chance to also summon a Dire Beast to attack your target.