FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Patch 9.0.5 Class Changes

This thread is for feedback on our 9.0.5 class changes pages. Feel free to report any inconsistencies you will find here. There's a single feedback thread for all classes, so please, do not forget to mention the class page where you found the errors.

Thanks!

Guest garnoz

Why do they nerf hunters? No nerf for the best classes in the raid?? This is a real stupidity. The community of wow is clueless. Like really clueless. Hunters is like mid-tier dps. Why is all i ask, like really. 

How are Hunters being nerf?  Not picking on ya, as when I look at the post, everything looks good for most classes.

Edited by Guest

Guest Sinuriel

On the Death Knight page, the Conduit Changes refer to Demon Hunter conduits, not Death Knight conduits.

7 hours ago, Guest Slightilo said:

Death knight conduit changes are actually demon Hunter

I've submitted a fix for the issue, thanks for your report 🙂.

On 2/22/2021 at 9:04 AM, Guest garnoz said:

Why do they nerf hunters? No nerf for the best classes in the raid?? This is a real stupidity. The community of wow is clueless. Like really clueless. Hunters is like mid-tier dps. Why is all i ask, like really. 

Not sure what you've been reading (or smoking) but I'm not seeing any nerfs for hunters...

Guest Dragoniq

Hi, 

i just read in the released Blizzard patch notes (se below) that it seems like they will nerf the importance of mastery. So better to go haste+crit again?

• Mastery: Shadow Weaving no longer benefits multiple times from damage amplifying effects.
  • Shadowy Apparitions no longer causes targets to drop Stealth if they deal no damage.

Guest SST WildSpirits nerf
On 2/26/2021 at 1:46 AM, BareMoon said:

Not sure what you've been reading (or smoking) but I'm not seeing any nerfs for hunters...

SST not triggering wild spirits has resulted in a 3-4% dps loss ST, 9% dps loss in overall aoe, and an absurd 30-40% dps loss on burst (depends on talents). I've gone from 23k burst to like 13k on the same packs in m+ dungeons. In ST its not a huge difference, but still an unecessary nerf when you have mages and boomies hitting 50k on burst aoe. Not sure what you're smoking but its a nerf and a half for night fae mm hunters.

On 2/20/2021 at 3:48 PM, Stan said:

This thread is for feedback on our 9.0.5 class changes pages. Feel free to report any inconsistencies you will find here. There's a single feedback thread for all classes, so please, do not forget to mention the class page where you found the errors.

Thanks!

Hello. I am a Russian player, I am writing this appeal with the help of a translator) Can you please tell me if there will be an update of the hunter's guide in pvp? If yes, then when?

Guest Mutualcore

For BM hunters:

with the 15% increase in Rylakstalkers legendary to 35% increased pet crit damage, would swapping to Kyrian for Resonating Arrow actually be worth it? Doesn’t it line up with aspect of the wild and beastial wrath? Plus their main conduit for it gives you ~10% increased damage, and there’s a BM conduit that gives you like 3-4% extra damage during beastial wrath. 

1 min CD would be more flexible and it gives the stats we want to actually have a legendary synergy. Fights aren’t just like patchwerk, you have intermissions, increased damage windows and bosses that move a lot. The kyrian build would give you the option of lining up priority damage that’s single target and AOE that is available more often. 

idk I’m just a desperate BM hunter that refuses to use Soulforge Embers. Help me Obi Wan.

Well, I have both an Outlaw and an Assassination rogue and Slice and Dice is still there. Was S&D put back in?

Edited by Guest