FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Valor Points System in Shadowlands

Guest Lethi

It seems that you put two wrong tables in the guide. Looks like torghast tables.

On 3/11/2021 at 7:04 AM, Guest Lethi said:

It seems that you put two wrong tables in the guide. Looks like torghast tables.

This has been fixed, thanks for reporting :).

Guest KSM

Does ksm achievement on a main character allows you to upgrade an alt gear up to 220?

Guest gnomeo
20 hours ago, Guest KSM said:

Does ksm achievement on a main character allows you to upgrade an alt gear up to 220?

Yes it does.

Guest Kogran

Has it been announced if you will be able to upgrade items from the previous tier in 9.1?

4 hours ago, Guest Kogran said:

Has it been announced if you will be able to upgrade items from the previous tier in 9.1?

No it hasn't.

On 5/9/2021 at 7:34 AM, Guest Mjjjj said:

So valor is useless for non mythic players?

You can actually exchange them for various mats. More information is available here. I will add that to the guide.

Guest Amanzaman

Am I stupid or upgrading doesn`t work anymore?When i go to Agressor Zo`dash and put the item in the upgrade window,there is a red textt at the bottom of the window,saying "This item can no longer be upgraded".I also noticed that items lost the 9/12 10/12  etc. text on them.

?!?

2 hours ago, Guest Amanzaman said:

Am I stupid or upgrading doesn`t work anymore?When i go to Agressor Zo`dash and put the item in the upgrade window,there is a red textt at the bottom of the window,saying "This item can no longer be upgraded".I also noticed that items lost the 9/12 10/12  etc. text on them.

?!?

What item are you trying to upgrade?

Guest Morgan

So it's 9.1 and the valor has reset. My rating is now over 800 for the new season. The only piece of gear that dropped out of M+ dungeons is a weapon that needs 1000 valor to upgrade to level 7. There is a cap of 750 valor and I am maxed out and can't earn any more valor. Is this a bug or am I missing something? 

On 7/10/2021 at 12:35 PM, Guest Morgan said:

So it's 9.1 and the valor has reset. My rating is now over 800 for the new season. The only piece of gear that dropped out of M+ dungeons is a weapon that needs 1000 valor to upgrade to level 7. There is a cap of 750 valor and I am maxed out and can't earn any more valor. Is this a bug or am I missing something? 

There are weekly valor caps that increase with each week of 9.1, similar to how it was in 9.0.5.

Guest Frankinsence
On 2/21/2021 at 1:36 AM, Stan said:

This thread is on comments on our Valor Points system hub.

https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/how-to-upgrade-mythic-dungeon-gear-with-valor-in-patch-9-2

This post show the new 9.2 item level upgrades, but the 9.1 score requirements. KSM is now 2500 score. KSC is 1850. KSE is 900. I don't know what each rank will require, but I doubt they will unlock all upgrades with just 2000 score.

15 hours ago, Guest Frankinsence said:

https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/how-to-upgrade-mythic-dungeon-gear-with-valor-in-patch-9-2

This post show the new 9.2 item level upgrades, but the 9.1 score requirements. KSM is now 2500 score. KSC is 1850. KSE is 900. I don't know what each rank will require, but I doubt they will unlock all upgrades with just 2000 score.

Hey, I've looked in the game files to verify the correct costs and what I found were the following player conditions for the upgrades, even though Season 3 KSM is 2.5K.

• Attain a Mythic+ Rating of at least 600 during Shadowlands Season Three.
  • Attain a Mythic+ Rating of at least 1000 during Shadowlands Season Three.
  • Attain a Mythic+ Rating of at least 1400 during Shadowlands Season Three.
  • Attain a Mythic+ Rating of at least 1700 during Shadowlands Season Three.
  • Attain a Mythic+ Rating of at least 2000 during Shadowlands Season Three.

The thing is they replaced Keystone Explorer/Conqueror/Master achievements over the Seasons with Mythic+ Rating requirements for the upgrades, I suggest we wait until the Season begins to see the exact costs. I will update the guide with a new paragraph to reflect this. The upgrade costs may be hotfixed by that time.

Guest Ugdhar

Week 1 valor cap is 750. . . .I wish it was as high as this guide says!

On 3/2/2022 at 5:02 PM, Guest Ugdhar said:

Week 1 valor cap is 750. . . .I wish it was as high as this guide says!

You are correct. The guide's been updated with the proper Valor caps for the coming weeks. Thank you for your feedback!

Guest Nors

Do we know if/when they will be removing the valor point cap for season 3?  Hoping they learned from season 2

Guest Guest

Valor caps are wrong starting week of March 15th.  It goes up by 750 not doubling.

On 3/14/2022 at 5:15 PM, Guest Nors said:

Do we know if/when they will be removing the valor point cap for season 3?  Hoping they learned from season 2

We don't know at this time. 

On 3/16/2022 at 3:17 PM, Guest Guest said:

Valor caps are wrong starting week of March 15th.  It goes up by 750 not doubling.

Thanks, it's fixed.

Guest Guest
On 3/16/2022 at 9:17 AM, Guest Guest said:

The Valor cap for March 15th is 2250. Then 3000.