FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Recklessfear

What alt do you play most?

PvP on my frost mage, and PvE on my warrior.

At this point warrior is the only other class I'm crazy about.

Elemental Shaman - Challenge Mode selling character

Survival Hunter - 561 ilvl, 4pc, 3/14H, 9/9 Gold Challenge Modes

Retribution/Protection Paladin - 560 ilvl, 14/14N, 9/9 Gold Challenge Modes

Arcane mage - 525 ilvl, no raiding, 9/9 Gold Challenge Modes

The DK, Rogue, Warrior, Priest, Monk, and Druid are all 510ish and I intend to finish Challenge Modes on them at some point.  They're mostly for professions/gold making and sometimes I'll dip into LFR on one of them.

Hunter is SO boring.  Worse than Destruction.  Spam Explosive Shot with 4pc, otherwise use Arcane Shot and Cobra Shot.  So dull and so easy to sustain 350k+ DPS at 560.  They must not scale well with Heroic gear.

Paladin is the same - he's mostly Ret.  4pc made it more fun, but it's still 'use the button that lights up' kinda spec.  Relatively boring to me.  Prot is fun, but meh.  I am a DPS at heart.

Arcane is fun, but fuck the fact I can't play it the way I want to because I'm 2 months away from my cloak.  Mage would be REALLY fun to play if I could slap my Warlock's gear on her. 

Elemental is so OP in Challenge Modes.  Buff machine and wicked AoE.  She's really fun to play, but I don't take her into PvE content because I don't like balancing different sets of gear.  She's perfect for Cmodes, so that's what she is.

• Like 1

BrM Monk - 566 and my CM selling toon

Fury Warrior - 541, just started gearing him again. Missed the bastard.

Shaman - 545, just a CM bitch. Did it for the golds.

Hunter - 535, another CM bitch.

Rest of my toons are either just CM runners or there for professions. 

MoP has been so alt unfriendly that I havent been able to get in to them much.

• Like 1

My first Character was my Lock.  My second was my Druid.

Over the years, My Locks has always been number one and my Druid my fav alt.  Resto/Boomkin.

I loved tanking on my Pally and Warrior last xpac but never got into it with them this expac.  They are both primarily LFR dps.. but going to be bringing them to our Alt runs now that we're clearing.  

Got lucky with BoA's so my alts are all fairly competently geared.. but only the druid has been played extensively enough to have its legendary quest line done.

Currently flip flopping day to day on whether I want to gear up my lesser alts or level up the remaining classes I don't have at max lvl.  Will probably keep flip flopping the next 6 months....

Edited by Soulzar

I play my 573 enhance shaman on some single target fights just becuase i do more damage with him. I also have a 550 boomer just for farming ^^

I love my fury warrior like whoa. She is a gloriously fun change of pace from warlocking.

I have tried to love my unholy dk, but we never hit it off, and I am trying to learn to love an enh shaman, but meh.

I keep wanting to be a healer, but my disc priest is mediocre at best; Ima try leveling a druid and see if I like that.

Disc priest with shadow offspec for our 10man twink raid, HC spoils is ready for a kill. Pretty easy and fun to play... Either MOAR SMITE or MOAR DOTS
I needed a leatherworker and got the 2h agi staff from Garrosh, so I got a Brewmaster Monk, sitting now at ilvl 566, legendary cloak included.
My first love but now merely an alt is a warrior. Fury at heart but prot as mainspecc now due to easier groupfinding as a tank. Also got his legendary cloak and some hc experience(imo 5/14 hc)
My paladin was planned as a tank but ended up healer, I don´t know why. Also got his cloak and some hc experience rather through helping some buddies out than planning to run heroics.
Had a mage on my current server before transfering all my chars. Way to go in terms of equipping(515+). I want to try Fire.
Got a dk farm toon equipped with timeless items to be able to slay monsters near nodes.

I have a rogue and an ele shaman in the pipeline for the boost and don´t know which one I should boost. I got a spare heirloom for the shaman but the rogue makes more fun, although energy reg is disastrous in those low levels.

567 Guardian, 565 Blood DK and 554 Prot Warrior are my alts that get frequent playtime.

I'm not exactly sure why I'm maining a warlock, but I am.

Main as a Ret Pally and Blood DK, but since I boosted a lock I haven't been able to tear myself away from gearing him. The nuances of warlock play is a welcome change from melee rotations.

Well, these days I primarily raid on my druid (14/14H), but also really love my 551 prot warrior (13/14N). I have a 530ish hunter that was fun at first but became kind of boring for how easy it is. I also have a 530ish disc priest I want to spend more time on this summer.

Prot / Fury Warrior.   Panda warriors are so cute!!!

Plus, she geared up really fast.  When we started that alt run, she was the only plate/str toon in the group, and *every* boss dropped plate.  :D

Edited by Zilthy