FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Phoo

Tear of Morning

I'm curious if anyone else think that Tear of Morning legendary is broke? I always cast out Mist then try to Vivify those that have mist on them... I am not getting any extra Mist cast on anyone like it claims. I have had better luck runing Ancient Teaching of the Monastery. Was just curious if anyone else was having the same issues or if I'm doing something wrong... I generally do it from a Mistweaver's perspective and Ancient from a Fistweavers.

Hey man, so Tear of Morning isn't broken, it's just the chance to get an extra Renewing Mist is pretty low.  The main benefit of that legendary is the increased Vivify and Enveloping Mist healing.

Another thing to remember is that the extra Renewing Mist proc functions exactly like a normal Renewing Mist jump. Meaning, that if there is no one within 20 yards of your target that is a valid jump (Injured+no ReM), then the Renewing Mist won't proc.  So keep in mind, in a regular 6 minute fight, where you're casting roughly 30 Vivifies, assuming every single one is into a target that has Renewing Mist, on average, you'll only get 3 extra ReMs and that's assuming there's always a target available.

• Like 1

Thx for responding... i am just so busy with other spells that i must not see it happening. Ill have to give it a go again once i have the ash to upgrade it again 190 isn't going to cut it at this point haha