FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
xxubbxx

m+ DECLINES!

HI. i play retri paladin and i have done +13 alot.but now im not getting invited to any grps for 14 or 15 because i wana push my io. ive been searching grps for 2 hours but no luck. thats it im deleting wow.

On 2/25/2021 at 12:31 AM, xxubbxx said:

HI. i play retri paladin and i have done +13 alot.but now im not getting invited to any grps for 14 or 15 because i wana push my io. ive been searching grps for 2 hours but no luck. thats it im deleting wow.

I experience same issue. The only option you can do is push your own key or join a guild and create a team for mythic+. So you can do mythic+ always with same people.

I have que same problem, im a DK unho and more than 2 hours to join in a +15 with 1,238 io. I have done +45 10-14 keys runs, 5 +15 keys run, good logs and nothing. 
I does a change of realm to Area 52 with my DK thinking that the problem is the realm were i come (Ragnaros) and i realized is not a realm problem, is only a meta problem. If u arent a fire Mage, Boomkin, Hunter MM, Outlaw Rouge. Is realy hard find a high key, 

The best think u can do is find a premade group to do the runs or play another character in the current meta

io.png

logs.png

On 2/24/2021 at 9:31 PM, xxubbxx said:

Same here mate. Suddenly while having all +11s done, people started inviting me to do +13s. I have done all +13s last week but can't get an invite to 14s or 15s. It sucks. I have to find friends 😞