FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Babyarm

Warrior dps

Hello all. I have a few questions I would like opinions for. I am a 569 fury warrior and I feel that my dps is lower then what it should be. I cant post my logs because for some reason I cant seem to gt it to work. I will just an example. I recently did a flex 2 and on iron jug I did 305k dps. does this sound low for my I lvl? Any responses are appreciated

Also cant seem to link my character for some reason :/

You are not the first to encounter this problem, but it would have been nice if you had left a name, server and a region to look after. Even better would have been logs.

You should be able to just copy and paste direct links to your armory and relevant logs.

Rexxar-US  Babyarm

I will try to get the logs to work also but since I cant paste a link for my armory not sure if ill be able to post the logs either.

You are currently using 3 set pieces, including thee worst 2 possible (The shoulders and chest). On top of that, a lot of your gear doesn't have baseline crit on it (and some pieces don't even have mastery either, like your bracers). Overall, this gives you way less crit than what your ilvl would suggest. You do not have Thok's Tail Tip either, which definitely hurts you. Skeer's is a decent trinket, but it's nowhere near as good as TTT.

Ideally, you'll want to only keep 2 tier pieces, which should be Helm and Gloves. Legs aren't horrible either, but they're not ideal. You'll also want to get rid, if possible, of every pieces without crit or mastery, and get as many Crit/Mastery pieces as possible. I know it depends mainly on luck, but it'll help you nonetheless if you can manage to improve your gear.

As far as your current gear goes, it would probably be worth it to grab some socket bonuses with Exp/Crit gems, and possibly some Hit/Crit gems too. That last point is a bit more open, since you're already way over hit cap, but remember that as a Fury Warrior, overcap hit is worth about as much as haste, which is about half of the value of Strength.

I'm going to wait for the logs to see if I can find anything in them too :)

Hope this helps you,

-rage

I appreciate the responses. Another thing I have been wondering is, would I benefit more from the 200 crit food over the 300 str food?

You just need to find out your stat weights to answer that question. Simulationcraft offers a good way for that.
And no, take the 300 strength food.