FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Terris

New Enhancement Shaman : log analysis please !

Hello,

I started enhancement not so long ago as an offspec to my resto shaman.

My equipment is roughly flex/RF/NM (currently ilvl546) with a NM weapon, flex trinkets, and 2 piece bonus. I still don't have a wrist, and i'm using a strenght off hand for lack of a better alternative for now.

But this isnt a gear analysis (i'm not fully optimized) but rather a log analysis to know if i'm doing the rotation well.

here is a log from Iron juggernaut flex:

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gnCfDa63rkzj4dcq/#fight=3&type=damage-done&source=23

And here is my armory:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/elune/Wodyn/simple

Thanks you !

Edited by Terris

Looks pretty good to me.  Good Flame Shock uptime, good damage breakdown for AS/PE, good UE usage.

Your Maelstrom Weapon usage could use a little improvement.  Remember that hitting LB in at 3/4 stacks is good too, because you'll often miss little to no swing time, and it's cast time will still be lower than the GCD.  If you have at least 1.5 seconds before your next ability is available, you can even use it at as low as 1 stack!

I'm also not a big fan of Ancestral Swiftness, and think that you may see an improvement going Elemental Mastery, if you're going to stay PE.  Glyphing Fire Ele and holding EM for each time Fire Ele is back up brings PE's contribution to damage significantly higher.  This is personal preference, however, and you'd probably see little difference between the two.  At most, 5%.

As you mentioned, I'm sure you know your gear issues.  But to restate, no enchants on 3 items, no gem in your OH, and no belt buckle.

Looks pretty good to me.  Good Flame Shock uptime, good damage breakdown for AS/PE, good UE usage.

Your Maelstrom Weapon usage could use a little improvement.  Remember that hitting LB in at 3/4 stacks is good too, because you'll often miss little to no swing time, and it's cast time will still be lower than the GCD.  If you have at least 1.5 seconds before your next ability is available, you can even use it at as low as 1 stack!

I'm also not a big fan of Ancestral Swiftness, and think that you may see an improvement going Elemental Mastery, if you're going to stay PE.  Glyphing Fire Ele and holding EM for each time Fire Ele is back up brings PE's contribution to damage significantly higher.  This is personal preference, however, and you'd probably see little difference between the two.  At most, 5%.

As you mentioned, I'm sure you know your gear issues.  But to restate, no enchants on 3 items, no gem in your OH, and no belt buckle.

Thanks, i'm not familiar with abbreviation  ^^

AS = ascendance ?

PE = Primal Elemental ?

UE = ?

Thanks, i'm not familiar with abbreviation  ^^

AS = ascendance ?

PE = Primal Elemental ?

UE = ?

AS = Ancestral Swiftness.

EM = Elemental Mastery

PE = Primal Elementalist

UE = Unleash Elements

UF = Unleashed Fury (I didn't use that one, but it's common.)