FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Izhue

Warrior DPS - Need a hand with my logs

Hi there, I've been reading this forum and studying the guide on the website quite a lot, and I believe I'm doing somewhat good for myself, however I'd like to know exactly how I do, so if anyone could help me analyze my logs, maybe see if I'm doing anything wrong as is or not.

Armory:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Shizyu/advanced

Logs:

Sha of Pride normal:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-yiqgn5itotsq63u4/details/8/?s=9461&e=9690

Siegecrafter normal:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-qsuelw6znsld2mvl/details/179/?s=2072&e=2288

If there's anything else you need just ask and I'll try to provide them, I don't have logs from Warcraftlogs though.

Thanks a lot!

Your crit chance is low-ish for you gear, but you're doing a good job of dealing with it. Your enrage uptime is really nice.

However, there are still a couple places you can improve: You seem to be using RB charges almost as soon as you get them, which quite often makes you RB starved during CS. You also ended up wasting a couple RB charges during execute, which isn't that bad, but it isn't ideal either.

You used 11 CS, but only 9 Stormbolts. Considering your EEoG, you only have to delay CS by 1 GCD, in the worst case, to fit a SB inside ever CS. 

You seem to use Berserker Rage on cooldown, which is definitely not an ideal use of it. 

That's what i got from a quick look at your logs, if you have more questions, let me know,

-rage

• Like 1

Good points, I will definitely see to it that they get improved!

I currently use Askmrrobot to optimize my gear for raiding since I don't have the time nor brains to figure out what to gem where myself, so does all that look good to you? When talking gear, would you take 561 shoulders with mastery/crit over my current 574 haste/mastery shoulders? 

Thanks for the help, it's very much appreciated!

Considering you would gain a ton of crit form the 561 shoulders, and lose pretty much only strength, I think it would be worth it. If your current shoulders where HWF, it could be another story, but in your current situation, go for the crit.

• Like 1