FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

Templar Follower Guide

Guest Time for a new guide

With Cain's and Sages, seems it's time for a new guide.

3 hours ago, Guest Time for a new guide said:

With Cain's and Sages, seems it's time for a new guide.

As the description clearly states:

The setup below assumes you are taking the Templar for Greater Rift solo progression purposes, as his thoroughly defensive powers are objectively useless in standard rift farming for keys or Greater Rift speed farming.

Sage's won't do anything in a GR, and Cain's isn't what you're using for pushing, anyway (though it at least has some usability). 

I can't think of any build that wouldn't be better off with the Enchantress (my personal choice for the gazillion types of CC) or the Scoundrel (for extra Crit chance and also some CC).

Guest Wonky Willa

I'm running the Templar just because I haven't messed with gearing up the Sorceress.  And my question for this Season 25 is what helm Soul Shards are recommended for the Templar.  He has the "Access all skills" instead of "Can not die" piece, and I have an OK weapon shard which is giving him good survivability.  And thoughts on which helm shard?  And is rank 3 best or stop at 1 or 2?  Thanks

Guest Criminy

What's the point of a diamond gem in the helm of you're using the invulnerability relic?

Guest Joel
On 4/20/2022 at 6:38 AM, Deadset said:

When socketed in helmets, Diamond gems provide Cooldown Reduction.

Ah, thank you, not sure why my brain didn't make that connection. However, I did notice that the belt slot has cooldown reduction as a stat priority, but CDR is not available on belts except for vigilante belt, am I missing something?