FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Sylvanas Drops a Hunter Bow with a Unique Effect in Patch 9.1

38794-christie-golden-didnt-write-warbri

Sylvanas drops a unique Hunter bow with a special effect in Patch 9.1's Sanctum of Domination raid.

DNT - PH - 9.1 Raid Bow 2 (Sylvanas) DNT - PH - 9.1 Raid Bow 2 (Sylvanas) comes with a unique effect that replaces the Hunter's Kill Shot ability with Wailing Arrow. The effect stuns lesser creatures for 6 seconds.

• Banshee's Lament Banshee's Lament - Replace your Kill Shot with Wailing Arrow, which deals 257 Shadow damage to your target and an additional 95 Shadow damage to all nearby targets within 8 yds of your target. Lesser creatures struck by a Wailing Arrow are stunned for 6 sec.

unique bow.JPG

Only two tints of the 9.1 Hunter bow are available in the game's Adventure Journal and they look to be placeholder too given their Night Fae appearance. LFR/Normal/Heroic versions of the bow share colors for now, and the Mythic bow has a different color.

LFR/Normal/Heroic Tints

bow heroic.JPG

Mythic Tint

bow mythic.JPG

Isn't that the NF bow? Or very similar, maybe just a placeholder appearance. It's be cool to get her bow model.

Side note as a SV hunter, WHERE'S MY COOL WEAPON? This is two that BM/MM have had now (BfA Corruption bow). 

• Like 1

Sylvanas also drops a quiver that seems unique to Hunters too. Me likey. Edit: Added the picture.

Pi4CXX1.png

Edited by Endymion

1 hour ago, Bobbis said:

Isn't that the NF bow? Or very similar, maybe just a placeholder appearance. It's be cool to get her bow model.

Side note as a SV hunter, WHERE'S MY COOL WEAPON? This is two that BM/MM have had now (BfA Corruption bow). 

It is, and I believe it's a placeholder. There's bow models from the raid that have been datamined (and they're pretty amazing). I'm not sure how the  mods feel about posting links from the other site, but there's a pinned post about it there.

• Like 1

Just now, Ixa said:

It is, and I believe it's a placeholder. There's bow models from the raid that have been datamined (and they're pretty amazing). I'm not sure how the  mods feel about posting links from the other site, but there's a pinned post about it there.

During the lull before PTR, half the posts on this site are reddit posts rebranded so should be fine 😛

That said I've seen what you mean and they do look coooool

3 hours ago, Bobbis said:

exactly first thing which came to my mind, that bow looks boring common, I would expect something special from Sylvanas... but I believe other posters are right, this is not how it will actually look.

Edited by Kopuliak

MM and BM Hunters: OMG finally a patch with a unique set of items that only we can use!

Every other Class: ..... -__-

On 4/14/2021 at 7:56 AM, Bobbis said:

You'll share your polearms with the kittens and cubs and like it!

6 hours ago, SidonisAntares said:

You'll share your polearms with the kittens and cubs and like it!

Hey, the kittens got the Flamescythe they've had cool stuff too...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Starym
      We have some extremely fast Castle Nathria Mythic clears coming out of the Raid Masters speedrun tournament that's being held over the weekend, with the current fastest clear coming in at only 1 hour and 15 minutes!
      The event's finals are coming up today at 20:00 CEST, but the World record was set back during the qualifiers, as xD just burned through and took down all the bosses:

There may be more records coming our way today as Pieces, xD, Sloth, SPEL, endeavør, Pescorus, Pepelands, Intrepid Fox Imminent and FlashPoint KTB compete for the $10,000 prize pool! Not all the top guild participated in the event, as most notably Complexity-Limit and Echo were a little too busy with the Race to World First preparations, as the big Sanctum of Domination progress race is coming on July 14th!
      And here's the tournament's trailer to see us out:
      Source.
    • By Starym
      Carbot has been a very reliable source of some truly very funny videos on pretty much everything Blizzard-related, with his unique style and a clear reverence and knowledge of the content parodied. He even made Blizzard a 30th anniversary video for this year's BlizzConline!

Well, today we have a very different video on our hands, as he tries to show the evolution of WoW throughout the ages, at least from his perspective. It's... a painful one to watch, and in my opinion a little too pessimistic, but you can't deny the talent at play here as it will almost certainly tug at your heartstrings:
      While there definitely have been many changes to WoW over the years, and even the ones depicted towards the end of the video aren't that far from the truth, the nostalgic and pretty emotional feelings I get from the video are more about the players leaving, which I would argue is more a factor of, well, time. As old-school, original players (or ones from any period in the game really) change, grow and evolve, it's natural they will move away from the game and come back for shorter stints and so on, which isn't necessarily a factor of the game's state, and so I can't really agree with the ending section there (although I'm not exactly a fan of what's been happening with the monetization aspects either). The fanbase definitely isn't exactly at its most fan-like at the moment, but hopefully that can change, and we can stem the tide of toxicity that's been pretty heavily pushing in on WoW on all fronts.
      As for Carbot's video specifically, while I may not agree with the general message, this departure from his normal videos really is a great one, and you have to respect when funny, cartoony figures can pack such a major emotional punch, as regardless of how you may feel about WoW, you will most likely have felt something watching that video.
      The video also created a very large redit thread, with players expressing their reaction to it, which you can check out here.
    • By Stan
      Blizzard released the first 9.1 Release Candidate on the PTR yesterday, and with it, came some last-minute class changes. Check them out!
      Hunter
      Survival
      Flanking Strike (Level 45 Talent) - You and your pet leap to the target and strike it as one, dealing a total of [ 135% of Attack Power + 117% 135% of Attack Power ] Physical damage. Rogue
      All Specs
      Shiv  Assassination: Attack with your your poisoned blades, dealing [ 50% of Attack Power ] Physical damage, dispelling all enrage effects and applying a concentrated form of your Crippling Poison, reducing movement speed by 70% for 5 sec. Your Nature damage done against the target is increased by 20% for 9 sec. Outlaw, Subtlety:Attack with your off-hand, dealing [ 50% of Attack Power ] Physical damage, dispelling all enrage effects and applying a concentrated form of your Crippling Poison, reducing movement speed by 70% for 5 sec. Legendary Powers
      Guile Charm - Take advantage of the natural ebb and flow of combat, causing your Sinister Strike to gradually increase your damage dealt by up to 15%. This maximum effect will last for 10 12 sec before fading and beginning the cycle anew.
    • By Stan
      3 encrypted Patch 9.1 cinematics are currently present in the game files. These usually contain spoilers, so we will need to wait until June 29 to watch them.
      All combined, the cinematics have 7.46 minutes.
      interface/cinematics/shadowlands_910_950and952_1920.avi is 2 minutes and 25 seconds long and has 69.09 MB. interface/cinematics/shadowlands_910_951_1920.avi is 3 minutes and 7 seconds long and has 88.32 MBs. interface/cinematics/shadowlands_910_953_1920.avi has 1 minute and 56 seconds and 54.67 MBs. There are also lower-resolution versions of the same cinematics present in the game files (1080p / 640p). What do you hope to see there?
    • By Stan
      Blizzard added Hall of Fame and Mythic titles for defeating Sylvanas Windrunner to the game in the first 9.1 Release Candidate.
      If you're among the first 100 Alliance / Horde guilds to down the final boss of the new raid, you will be granted the "Famed Bane of the Banshee Queen" title.
      Hall of Fame: Sylvanas (Alliance) - Among the first one hundred Alliance guilds worldwide to defeat Sylvanas Windrunner on Mythic difficulty. Hall of Fame: Sylvanas (Horde) - Among the first one hundred Horde guilds worldwide to defeat Sylvanas Windrunner on Mythic difficulty. Title Reward: Famed Bane of the Banshee Queen
      When you defeat her on Mythic difficulty, you will receive the "Breaker of Chains" title.
      Mythic: Sylvanas Windrunner - Defeat Sylvanas Windrunner in the Sanctum of Domination on Mythic difficulty. Title Reward: Breaker of Chains