FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Starym

Genuinely Awesome Spongebob Ashbringer Meme Video

hIRQ9lp.jpg

So here's a very special meme video, done so well that it basically transcends the format and becomes an actually engaging and epic video in its own right, despite being a comedy bit.

Regardless of whether you're familiar with this particular meme format or SpongeBob in general, I feel pretty confident that you'll enjoy/love/form a cult around the video. We'll start with the basic version (which is actually very popular, getting over 600,000 views since March), and it later got a director's cut, the actual star of the show. In case you want to save 38 seconds of the original video, head to the second one below, but we're going to build some tension and excitement with the basic version, just to show how much an extended cut can improve things:

A pretty funny premise, very similar to the basic meme format, short and sweet - how could it get better? Well, now for the masterpiece which came out a few days ago:

Source.

• Haha 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      Blizzard added a bunch of updated HD models of Human buildings to the game in Patch 9.1, but they haven't seen much use yet. What are they meant for?
      UPDATE: Leystv also created a vid showcasing the new models. You can watch it below.
      Reddit user Nilocor posted a bunch of updated Human buildings that are present in the game files since the 9.1 update.
      I think it was in Patch 9.0.5 when MrGM discovered Blizzard added a new house in Elwynn Forest called Volo's Homestead. Beyond that, it looks like the new buildings haven't been used in the game yet.
      Placeholder for tweet 1359883161916772352 Here are the updated Human buildings. Thanks to Nilocor for posting them on Reddit. Do you think Blizzard plans to update all buildings in the game in the future?

Source: Reddit
    • By Starym
      Here we are with the almost-last 9.1 Sanctum log rankings, as we'll be taking a special look back on the patch over the weekend, as our class guide writers take us through how some specs evolved during the patch and what to look forward to in 9.1.5.
      Mythic DPS Rankings
      Affliction continues its drop from last week, as Elemental moves into the top 3 and Subtlety takes advantage of another of Arcane's many fluctuations (this time a very big downwards one) to close out the top 5. The Warriors, the rest of the Rogues and Demonology all also rose one due to the very unstable Mage spec's fall, as Arcane finds it self 6 spots down in 11th.

95th percentile Mythic data by Warcraft Logs.
      The top 5 remains unchanged in the all percentiles bracket, but Elemental's fortunes are flipped here compared to the high percentiles, as it sees a solid drop this week, sliding down 3 into 9th with Balance, Outlaw, Survival and Affliction moving past it. Arcane suffers the same fate here as in the higher percentiles, dropping a little less - only 2 spots and out of the top 10, with Havoc taking it's spot.

All percentiles Mythic data by Warcraft Logs.

Heroic DPS Rankings
      It's one of the more turbulent/active weeks in heroic in quite a while, so there's actually something to talk about here for once! The Rogues aren't letting the status quo be endangered for too long, as Subtlety pushes Balance back down a peg and rejoins Assassination, making it a very yellow top 2, but it's not all upwards movement for the class as Outlaw actually drops 3 spots (but remains in the top 10). Mages are also doing well this week, as Arcane moves into 4th and Fire into 6th, both rising 2 spots with the main spot-donor being Shadow, who went down 3 into 7th.

All percentiles Heroic data by Warcraft Logs.

As always, if you want even more info on a spec, you can check out our class guides here, for a DPS tier list you can go here, or for even more data, head on over to Warcraft Logs.
    • By Stan
      We're previewing all rewards you can get from the Timewalking Mage Tower in Patch 9.1.5.
      1. Guardian Druid Bear Form
      Guardian Druids can obtain a new Bear form when they complete the tank challenge. This is a Legion recolor of the skin from the Artifact appearance. The Bear form is account-wide once unlocked.

2. Soaring Spell Tome Mount
      You will receive the Mage-Bound Spelltome mount from the A Tour of Towers achievement, which requires you to complete every unique challenge available at the Mage Tower during Legion Timewalking.
      In the forgotten depths of the Dalaran library, this oversized tome was found flapping madly around the room. Open the pages of this arcane-infused book and hitch a ride to magical adventure.

The character stands on the book while riding the mount.

3. Armor Sets
      New tints of Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Tier 20 sets are available from the Timewalking Mage Tower for each class.
      Death Knight

Demon Hunter

Druid

Hunter

Mage

Monk

Paladin

Priest

Rogue

Shaman

Warlock

Warrior

4. Tower Overwhelming Achievement
      Tower Overwhelming doesn't reward anything, but the achievement is quite the challenge for players who need to complete every challenge at the Mage Tower across all classes and specializations during the Legion Timewalking event to earn it.
    • By Starym
      While we don't quite see as many WoW machinimas as we used to, there's still some reliable and great creators out there like Gorak who keeps the quality bar very high and always delivers! Here's another entry in the always amazing Gorak's Guide series, as we take an intimate and hilarious look at the Fel Reaver, and actually get to find out why he's always so aggressive towards players. But first we get some uncannily accurate portrayals of races and classes just going about their business in Hellfire Peninsula, with the gnome portrayal being particularly on-the-nose:

When the Dark Portal opened, a new world awaited. The hellscape of Hellfire Peninsula lay before us, full of dangers and wonder both, and eagerly we charged ahead. Daemon-boars, daemon-orcs... even daemons, all fell before our righteous might. And then we heard it... The sound that would haunt our dreams in all the years since...
      *BROOUOORORUOH!* (probably not phonetically correct)
      The Fel Reavers are some of the most iconic enemies of World of Warcraft, and ones which I'm sure a lot of players have memories about! I wanted to make a video about them for a long time, and it's finally ready - and it only took over slightly double the amount of time I had thought it would!
      I'm really pleased with how this video came out though, and I hope you will be too ? If you have time to help out the channel, then please consider subscribing, or leaving a comment!
      I'll be posting some behind-the-scenes articles over on my Patreon page, so if you are interested in that kind of thing, or want to support the channel, then come over and have a look!
      www.patreon.com/GoraksGuide
      Thanks for watching ?

- Gorak
    • By Starym
      The race/class limitations are getting more and more annoying in WoW, and players are constantly asking for more options in that field. The latest "please let us have x race y class" pleas came from fk-geek, as their passion for gnome Druids got them to make some hypothetical Druid forms for the tiny ones and was one of the most upvoted reddit threads in quite a while. And while they're not quite the awesome unique art we're used to from some fan creations, they are pretty much on the nose. (Just click the below clip a few times if it doesn't autoplay.)
      The only one I'd have to say I have an issue with is that flying form, as the Ardenmoth doesn't seem very gnomish, and looks more of a random addition in there, but that's just me. And here's another concept from a while ago, by Aryiana-dzyn:

Source.
      Some concepts go all the way back to Cataclysm, as this one by Fortunia shows, but the added race/class variety is something that's been asked for since, well, Vanilla:

Source.
      In any case it really might be time for Blizzard to relax the class restrictions on not just gnome Druids but a lot more, as they have been bending the restrictions for a long time now and, let's face it, the lore isn't in the best place right now so maybe bending it a little more for more gameplay options wouldn't be the worst move?