FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
doelling

Heroic Immerseus 10 help

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-77odsnfpyccuqdos/dashboard/?s=6736&e=7274

Yeah, yeah, yeah, my Invoker's Energy uptime is shit, I know. 

That out of the way, I'm wondering how to improve my dps on the adds in the Immerseus phase. What I was doing in this kill was cast Frost Bomb, throw Frozen Orb in, and Arcane Explosion as filler. I thought about using glyphed CoC, but I have Splitting Ice, Water Elemental, and Icy Veins and I don't know if it's worth giving up Splitting Ice on split phase for CoC on Immerseus phase. Any help here would be appreciated, I know I can get more dps out of this fight.

well I would give up glyph of WE and get CoC it more dmg than you think  

also try and pair pet freeze with your frost bombs and CoC so cast Frost Bomb time it and then pet freeze CoC and it a huge burst of dmg 

and I don't know how much haste you have but if your close to the 14242 50% haste buffed than you should be using blizzard instead of AE

and other than that Invoker's Energy is a big deal always worth  casting first 

I basically need glyph of WE for split phase though. I have to move all the way across the room to get to my assigned area, and my pet freeze is absolutely crucial to nuking down the adds in time.

Yes, I'm at the 50% haste breakpoint, so I will try using Blizzard instead then and see what happens

just during the split phase put you ele on passive than back to assist 

we are talking 2 mill crit for one GCD and with pet freeze it always crits 

Ulkjin's advice is solid. I haven't personally done the fight on my mage, but I do it on my warlock all the time, and my minion is a melee, so I have to manually tell him to haul ass with me to the opposite side to beat on the slimes. If you're executing the fight correctly, you should be moving before the slimes even shoot out from the center, and there's a window of time where your elemental can't do damage to anything anyways, both before and after split phase. It's enough to move him where he needs to go, trust me :) 

Hello fellow mage
Definatelly give up glyph of WE for glyph of CoC

You can preplan your elemental to go wherever you want so macro the movements and move around :)
Giving up your best AoE spell for something that you can already control is a waste.
Also Pet freeze is not that essential neither is splitting ice (however it's quite useful).
If your healers struggle I would take Glyph of IV, GLyph of Evomand Glyph of CoC.
If not replace Evo with splitting ice.
You have a huge kit to keep the adds rooted. You can even spec frostjaw and do Frost Nova + Burst down one add pack with Frozen Bomb, and then Pet freeze another pack in the mean time.
The end of this advice would learn to use your elemental properly!
No need for a glyph that does what you can already do.
Cheers
Berlinia

Ok, thanks for the advice, guys! I'll try these things next week and hopefully I'll pull out a bit more dps