FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
positiv2

Enhancement Shaman DPS Guide (TBC Classic)

Guest Corga

This guide mentions "Fist of reckoning" in the other gear options but that weapon is only good when same speed staggering your weapons which this guide does not mention.

The guide feels like a bit of a hode-podge of other resources without much of a centering goal. I think it's 100% reasonable to not mention same speed staggering in an icy veins guide but If that's the case I think it's important to fully commit to it and not mention fist of reckoning. 

22 minutes ago, Guest Corga said:

This guide mentions "Fist of reckoning" in the other gear options but that weapon is only good when same speed staggering your weapons which this guide does not mention.

The guide feels like a bit of a hode-podge of other resources without much of a centering goal. I think it's 100% reasonable to not mention same speed staggering in an icy veins guide but If that's the case I think it's important to fully commit to it and not mention fist of reckoning. 

That is true, I listed it for using with that technique but guide could use more detailed explanation on it, will add to the rotation guide with a link in the gear guide, thanks for the suggestion!

Guest Guest lacrux

This guide has the gloves pointing to the elemental spec gloves for T4 as bis. Is this Intended?

3 hours ago, Guest Guest lacrux said:

This guide has the gloves pointing to the elemental spec gloves for T4 as bis. Is this Intended?

It is not, use all of the Enha set, will get the link fixed ASAP, thanks!

Guest Firenado

This guide does not cover stat weights. I appreciate the stat priority, but I'd like to (for example) be able to compare two pieces of gear and know whether the agility on one outweighs the strength on the other when they aren't 1:1

On 7/21/2021 at 7:00 PM, Guest Firenado said:

This guide does not cover stat weights. I appreciate the stat priority, but I'd like to (for example) be able to compare two pieces of gear and know whether the agility on one outweighs the strength on the other when they aren't 1:1

Exact stat weights depend on your current gear, boss specifics, raid buffs and other factors.

In order to get them, you should sim yourself, using this sheet tool from the classic shaman discord, for example 🙂

The guide aims to give simple and straightforward recommendations, if you wish to dive deeper, then the sheet awaits, have fun! 😄