FORUMS
Damien

Warlock Class

Guest Classic Bro

Honestly these TBC classic guides are kind of lacking. This guide is suitable for someone who has never played warcraft before. There's like 5 sentences of information. Is icy veins going to get lazy now that Enthusiast Gaming purchased the site?

13 hours ago, Guest Classic Bro said:

Honestly these TBC classic guides are kind of lacking. This guide is suitable for someone who has never played warcraft before. There's like 5 sentences of information. Is icy veins going to get lazy now that Enthusiast Gaming purchased the site?

This is not a "guide", it's an overview of the Warlock class which, yes, is providing very basic starter information for someone who is either new to WoW or new to TBC and wants to get their bearings.

There are actual guides (like the leveling guides) linked both on the menu and at the end of this Overview. Those provide tons of specific information, discussion on talents, spell usage and so on. Moreover, the class guide for max level (which is going to be released shortly) will have a ton of information.

Enthusiast Gaming's purchase of the website has had zero impact on our content or our philosophy for now (I'm not saying it never will, only the future will tell). Icy Veins has always had information that ranges from targeting the most novice of players, explaining very simple and basic concepts, to progressively higher level advice. This is no different.

Guest Supre Helpful

This guide is super helpful. Thank you very much to everyone and will be using this as my first reference point when I create my Warlock alt. GGs!!!!!!!