FORUMS
Damien

Fury Warrior Leveling

This thread is for comments about our Fury Warrior leveling guide for TBC Classic.

Guest Loimy

With the slider at level 40, there is a mention in the text below to put 3 points into Improved Berserker Stance. But the points are never put into Improved Berserker Stance. Is this an error in the text or in the distribution of talent points?

10 hours ago, Guest Loimy said:

With the slider at level 40, there is a mention in the text below to put 3 points into Improved Berserker Stance. But the points are never put into Improved Berserker Stance. Is this an error in the text or in the distribution of talent points?

It was indeed an error in the text and has been updated and will go live soon, thanks for the feedback.

On 6/20/2021 at 6:31 AM, Guest Joxby said:

Do I take shield bash? Classic guides suggest so, TBC doesn't.

most of the time you will not need to use it as you can use pummel.  early on its useful if you swap to a shield to interrupt.  its also great if you plan on tanking dungeons.  ill add it to the list as its cheap to train and useful

Guest Weapon?!

Should i use a 2H Weapon or 2 1H weapon? ^^  I dont really know what is the better option because of the hit rating

On 8/2/2021 at 8:14 AM, Guest Weapon?! said:

Should i use a 2H Weapon or 2 1H weapon? ^^  I dont really know what is the better option because of the hit rating

2 hander is better early on.  If you have gear from classic and are now leveling in TBC 2 1-handed weapons is good