Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
KEG76

Pacific early AM playtime

Recommended Posts

  Hello, I'm looking to get back into Classic and play TBC. I was playing for a long time until I had to take a break for running/home and family projects. I was active with a good guild and regularly raiding however the times that were available to me were not very convenient. I work Monday through Friday Early 3 AM 12 PM pacific time. I run every day and I do all the cooking, lol. My time is limited and I want to maximize my opportunities. I'm looking for the best Realm and if anyone knows a guild that would have regular early AM pacific time players? On week days I would work leveling and questing, one to two hours depending but the weekends Saturday and Sunday I could Dungeon/Raid from 4 AM to 1 PM. I would appreciate any advise or information that could point me in the right direction, thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...