FORUMS
Vlad

Netherwing

This thread is for comments about our Netherwing reputation guide for TBC.

19 hours ago, Guest Trim said:

Is this currently available in tbc classic?

18 hours ago, Guest Ticks said:

When will the Faction be available im TBC Classic?

Hey guys, it is not in the game quite yet and it isn't super clear exactly when it will but if I were to guess I'd say phase 2 launch!

Guest dYnAm1c

The last patchnotes say the Mordenai Questline is now available, but are the quests and dailys after that in the game already? Don't want to waste 5k gold just to find out they are not in yet^^.

Guest Smokey
On 6/10/2021 at 5:18 PM, Guest dYnAm1c said:

The last patchnotes say the Mordenai Questline is now available, but are the quests and dailys after that in the game already? Don't want to waste 5k gold just to find out they are not in yet^^.

I did the Mordenai Questline and he did not offer the quest to open the daily quests.

38 minutes ago, Guest Smokey said:

I did the Mordenai Questline and he did not offer the quest to open the daily quests.

On 6/10/2021 at 8:18 PM, Guest dYnAm1c said:

Hey guys! Sorry for the delayed response, so it's kind of a frankenstein version right now...Mordenai is in the game and his entire quest line is available but none of the Orcs that you interact with for the majority of the rep grind aren't able to be interacted with. I assume in the next phase the follow up quests will be available allowing you to get to Exalted but I'm not entirely sure since this isn't how it was back in the original Burning Crusade.

Guest Harmonia

Odd, it's P2 in TBC classic and I've seen 2-3 people with the Netherdrake mount already, however, upon completing the Zuluhed the Whacked quest and being flown back to Mordenai I do not have any further quests available - I'm not sure how to gain rep at this point.

15 hours ago, Guest Harmonia said:

Odd, it's P2 in TBC classic and I've seen 2-3 people with the Netherdrake mount already, however, upon completing the Zuluhed the Whacked quest and being flown back to Mordenai I do not have any further quests available - I'm not sure how to gain rep at this point.

Hey Harmonia, is it possible you're seeing the Gladiator Netherdrake which was a PvP Reward from last season? As far as I know the Netherwing Rep still isn't fully implemented.