FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Krimzin

9.1 Release Information

This is the Week. We will know the release date for 9.1. I really thought it was going to be 6/29 but I think they want to give up atleast 4 weeks notice.

We shall see.

We still don't know when 9.1 will release, but it looks like there will be a new D3 Season in late July, so the patch should release before that now that BCC Classic is out for a while.

Uncommon Patron

I could see release candidate early as next week and a launch a week after 4th of July as Blizzard will want to have everyone back from vacations and holiday before launch. So what the 6th maybe a week later. that way they have a 2 week window for the D3 Season to launch after to deal with server stability issues and a week of mythic raiding open to help beta test major glitches in encounters.

Has anyone reported or seen or heard of not being able to do the daily fishing and cooking in the capital cities? Don't worry, I have fishing (168) and cooking, but cannot get the daily since the patch went live yesterday.  Any help will be appreciated.

Also found out the Midsummer Fest isn't working. I can't get the "!" for quests such as paying homage to alliance fires or kicking the *(^##@ out of the horde fires.  SO there goes another 8000+ exp points and I still have the half of the known world, Northrend, Cata, Burning Crusade and only what else.   Thank you Blizzard.

Edited by Guest