Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
KrimzinOG

9.1 Release Information

Recommended Posts

This is the Week. We will know the release date for 9.1. I really thought it was going to be 6/29 but I think they want to give up atleast 4 weeks notice.

We shall see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We still don't know when 9.1 will release, but it looks like there will be a new D3 Season in late July, so the patch should release before that now that BCC Classic is out for a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncommon Patron

I could see release candidate early as next week and a launch a week after 4th of July as Blizzard will want to have everyone back from vacations and holiday before launch. So what the 6th maybe a week later. that way they have a 2 week window for the D3 Season to launch after to deal with server stability issues and a week of mythic raiding open to help beta test major glitches in encounters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Has anyone reported or seen or heard of not being able to do the daily fishing and cooking in the capital cities? Don't worry, I have fishing (168) and cooking, but cannot get the daily since the patch went live yesterday.  Any help will be appreciated.

Also found out the Midsummer Fest isn't working. I can't get the "!" for quests such as paying homage to alliance fires or kicking the *(^##@ out of the horde fires.  SO there goes another 8000+ exp points and I still have the half of the known world, Northrend, Cata, Burning Crusade and only what else.   Thank you Blizzard.

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...