FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Neiro

2PC Bonus after the 4 times upgrade patch

Hey Guys!
I read a lot of things in this Forum (mostly from Akraen) and it helped me improve a lot as mage, so thanks for it in the first place!

At the Time, I'm progress raiding HC so I got a question

After the last update, where you can upgrade Items 4 times,

Is it BiS to go for the 2PC Bonus with gloves + shoulders, or are heroic warforged things fully upgraded better? Did anyone already simulate on this?

Thanks for any help!

Neiro

Hello Neiro
Okay this answer might be abit weird to hear but I would recommend upgrading Heroic Warforged First.

This is not necessarily the best stats for your valor, but it happened to me this week that I upgraded my HC weapon and I got an HC WF the next day. Now I am at 0 valor so I can not upgrade it all this weeks making my 500 valor for the double upgrade effectively *thrown away*
The reason for this is that in the long run you are more effective with your valor. Now if you have an armory link which I can look on I could recommend which items you should upgrade if you have over 6 HC WF pieces.
I am on farm though so that could be a factor influencing my decisions.
If you are really not pulling the numbers, do upgrade your weapon first. It is just you also have to consider efficiency over short term performance.

Cheers

Berlinia

Edit: Do you raid 10man or 25man?

Edited by Berlinia
  • Like 1

I think he was asking what pieces are BiS now that the upgrades have changed.  eg: before 5.4.8 BiS was 2-piece tier and HC WF for the rest

AFAIK BiS has not changed since everything is upgraded.  I will leave it to one of the more thorough posters to confirm with the maths if necessary.  As for upgrading, I completely agree with Berlinia on the upgrading priority.  

I think he was asking what pieces are BiS now that the upgrades have changed.  eg: before 5.4.8 BiS was 2-piece tier and HC WF for the rest

AFAIK BiS has not changed since everything is upgraded.  I will leave it to one of the more thorough posters to confirm with the maths if necessary.  As for upgrading, I completely agree with Berlinia on the upgrading priority.  

You are right. Everything is upgradable the same and scales the same. BiS is the same.

it's worth breaking 2pc at 85% haste if you have 28%+ crit if you can get there... good luck getting there, only a very specific gear set can unless you're a goblin