FORUMS
Damien

Fatescribe Roh-Kalo

This thread is for comments about our Fatescribe Roh-Kalo guides for Sanctum of Domination.

Rare Patron

Anyone else having trouble getting the rune moving with two people on it?

A few weeks ago it was working fine but last night we wiped way too many times and this was always the issue. The rune wouldn't start moving or would move the wrong way for the number of people on it.

Is it possible lag is the issue? Or has something been tuned differently in the update? 

Guest Arò

I am wondering about Echos of Eternity. This would be specific for Heroic Difficulty. I know that once you drop the first set of bombs that they will leave behind and "echo" which explodes when the next set comes out. Is there a specific reason why you could not space them out and have one placed in the middle? When the next set of bombs comes out you could ensure that your dont run into the circle of the echo and get hit by both of them.

On 12/5/2021 at 1:04 PM, Guest Arò said:

I am wondering about Echos of Eternity. This would be specific for Heroic Difficulty. I know that once you drop the first set of bombs that they will leave behind and "echo" which explodes when the next set comes out. Is there a specific reason why you could not space them out and have one placed in the middle? When the next set of bombs comes out you could ensure that your dont run into the circle of the echo and get hit by both of them.

That is definitely possible! You can put them pretty much wherever you want, as long as people keep an eye out to avoid the circles. Most groups I've seen tend to keep them as close together as possible, I assume to avoid confusion.