FORUMS
Damien

Torghast Adamant Vaults

This thread is for comments about guide on Adamant Vaults for Torghast.

Guest Julian

Nice guide!

What is the droprate of the Alloy-Warping Facetor and Death-Bound Shard? And are there any restrictions? E.g. only on the first try of the week? 

Interesting to know if it's possible to farm these.

1 hour ago, Guest Julian said:

Nice guide!

What is the droprate of the Alloy-Warping Facetor and Death-Bound Shard? And are there any restrictions? E.g. only on the first try of the week? 

Interesting to know if it's possible to farm these.

I only got mine in the first weekly Adamant Vaults in the PTR, and did quite a few runs back-to-back so might be weekly, but would like for other people to test and reach the same conclusions before putting it on a guide as I could simply have been lucky 🙂

Regardless, in my experience, I got the screenshotted item in my very first run and nothing in the following 6-7 runs.

Guest Sawboss

Whats the minimum layer to get into the vault. Doubt i can just layer 1 wing it

11 hours ago, Guest Sawboss said:

Whats the minimum layer to get into the vault. Doubt i can just layer 1 wing it

You need to be on Layer 9 or above 🙂 

Guest Sawboss
11 hours ago, Seksi said:

You need to be on Layer 9 or above 🙂 

Thanks mate does it also have a different chance of geting loot the higher you go into thorgast or does that not matter

9 hours ago, Guest Sawboss said:

Thanks mate does it also have a different chance of geting loot the higher you go into thorgast or does that not matter

Don't think it matters, I almost always got a conduit upgrade item on my first Adamant Vault of a given layer each week so far.

Guest Tiklix

I've not seen or heard about anybody looting a socket item from Adamant Vaults yet.

Also there's no information in this "guide" on how many times you can run Adamant Vaults a week and still receive the non transmog / toy / anima rewards.

Basically, what most people will be looking for is:

How often can I loot conduits per week from Adamant Vaults?

Can I actually loot sockets from Adamant Vaults?

Neither question was answered in this guide.

3 hours ago, Guest Tiklix said:

I've not seen or heard about anybody looting a socket item from Adamant Vaults yet.

Also there's no information in this "guide" on how many times you can run Adamant Vaults a week and still receive the non transmog / toy / anima rewards.

Basically, what most people will be looking for is:

How often can I loot conduits per week from Adamant Vaults?

Can I actually loot sockets from Adamant Vaults?

Neither question was answered in this guide.

This sort of info is easy to display when someone does get one of those, but not once people do not get them, so I did not want to jump the gun.

As far as my experience and people I talk with go, you will almost surely get a conduit upgrade item from doing Adamant Vaults on each layer (I always got it either or first layer or the second one first clears, never two of them weekly even when I spammed 6+ runs, only got cosmetics if anything).

So that's the current information state 🙂

Guest Kilzin

Conduit upgrades seem pretty rare to me. I have done adamant vaults on layer 9 every week since they have been available on two characters (solo each time) and I have never gotten a conduit upgrade, only a few cosmetics, but mostly just some gold.

11 hours ago, Guest Kilzin said:

Conduit upgrades seem pretty rare to me. I have done adamant vaults on layer 9 every week since they have been available on two characters (solo each time) and I have never gotten a conduit upgrade, only a few cosmetics, but mostly just some gold.

That's interesting, I wonder if the score you get / how you perform in the Vaults themselves affects things in any way, since I'm usually completing blasting through by that point and gotten 1x conduit upgrade every single time so far 🤔 ultimately this is just speculation though.