FORUMS
Damien

Torghast Box of Many Things

This thread is for comments on our Box of Many Things guide for Torghast.

SO how does the Box of Many Things work in a party? we usually run a party of 4 in Torghast so if we each take 1 "Freed from Torment" does that reduce it by 4? Or one chooses All the Freed from torment and another picks all the Blessing of ancient, it will apply to all the party?

Guest Wave

At this point, you will have spent 360 points and have 40 remaining. Once next week rolls over and the cap increases again, we will expand the list to advise on which new talents to take.

Waiting on the update for this as the week has already opened.

Guest Morghan
8 hours ago, Guest Wave said:

At this point, you will have spent 360 points and have 40 remaining. Once next week rolls over and the cap increases again, we will expand the list to advise on which new talents to take.

Waiting on the update for this as the week has already opened.

Was here checking and refreshing for the week 3 update as well.  We know the new cap, what's the new plan 😄

Submitted it yesterday after my weekly run but it was not put online just yet 🙂, should be today still.

Since I know you guys are anxious about going through optimally here's the TL:DR:

Put the final point into Blessing of the Ancients for 200 TK.
Get Enduring Souls, a 50 TK one-point wonder (especially when you also have the blessing that makes each soul count for three, then you get 2% stamina instead of losing 1% per soul!).

This will leave you with 90 TK left when capped and, honestly, the rest of the stuff we could get this week is underwhelming at best and I won't be spending these points yet, rather save to remove one more Torment ASAP next week. If you really want to spend the points already, getting further empowerment bonuses or lowering trap damage (since they are pretty much the only things that one shot) is acceptable.

Cheers and thanks for following my guide folks! 🙂

Guest Morghan

Got the final torment upgrade, now waiting on guidance for the rest of the points this week 😄

Its already up sir, sent it in yesterday morning when I completed my weekly Torghast right away! Spam that F5 😄

1. Freed from Torment (200 TK)
  2. Empowered Perseverance (100 TK)
  3. Empowered Swiftness (60 TK)
  4. Good Reflexes (30 TK)
  5. Elite Slayer (40 TK)
  6. Unflinching (20 TK)

At this point, you will have spent the maximum 1060 points of week 4. Next week, we will focus on getting more ranks of Elite Slayer and Unflinching in order to open the final row, and the ultimate power: Empowered Nova.

Guest Morghan

I'm refreshing the page but still not seeing the latest weeks guide.

6 minutes ago, Guest Morghan said:

I'm refreshing the page but still not seeing the latest weeks guide.

Sent it in Wednesday morning as usual, will poke around to get it deployed ASAP, thanks for the heads up!

Guest Week 7

Week 7 spend is incorrect, you require 2 ranks of Inexplicable Power (20, 40) to be able to unlock the Meddle with Fate/Empowered Nova row. Taking Meddle with Fate on this row then gives the total spend of 2050 TP for the week.

18 hours ago, Guest Week 7 said:

Week 7 spend is incorrect, you require 2 ranks of Inexplicable Power (20, 40) to be able to unlock the Meddle with Fate/Empowered Nova row. Taking Meddle with Fate on this row then gives the total spend of 2050 TP for the week.

You're right, that's what I did in game as well, just forgot to put in that line, thanks!