Jump to content
Aborro

Being sent to the Forums

Recommended Posts

Clicking literally anything on the site, excep on the forums, just sends me to https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/, so I cannot access any part of the site that isn't on the forums.

 

What are you browsing from? - I'm browsing on a computer, problem persists on Chrome and Firefox.

Where does the problem occur? - Every time I click anything at all.

Was it a one-time thing or does it occur multiple times? - Multiple times, every time, actually.

Can you provide screenshots displaying the problem? - I could, but it would just be a screenshot of the forums.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncommon Patron

Same problem! I tried clearing the cookies, no dice. I am using MS Edge.

Problem occurred under all possible conditions:
  following a link,
  following a bookmark,
  following a jump within your site, and
  after a refresh after clearing the cookies and deleting all the tabs that contained ivy-veins references.
 

Edited by Kavya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry about that everyone! We had an issue during maintenance and quickly fixed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...