FORUMS
Steppenwolff

The Last Sigil

Hi,

Some information please, as the stuff out there is incomplete and likely just copied from Blizzard's stuff.

I finished the series on "Focusing the Eye" and was hoping to get to The Last Sigil. Well, Tal-Galan is not offering anything, and there is no information ANYWHERE about this. 

I guess flying is not for me, and I'm really wanting to quit this game. The lack of fix its and its inability to fix the bad stuff is getting ridiculous. On top of it the only information these days on Wowhead, or here, is the stuff that Blizzard mails in ... and yet some folks are flying ... but the rest ... oh well, try again sometime. 

Kinda frustrating! 

So I also do not have the jailer on that one character, but all the others have the jailer ... not account bound? No information on that either ... so I presume flying is for one character only and not account bound!

I haven't had issues with the main storyline.

The top of your quest log should tell you how to advance your main storyline. Probably just need a point or 2 of renown. What is your renown level?

23 hours ago, Steppenwolff said:

So I also do not have the jailer on that one character, but all the others have the jailer ... not account bound?

Did you mean the jailer's eye? If so, that's correct, it's not account-wide. Flying is, however.

Hi,

Renown is 44 and will be 45 later today.

After completion of the FOCUSING THE EYE series, on my main, there no longer is the Eye of the Jailer at the MAW (finally!!!! was so tired of it!). All other characters are still with the Eye thing and the bombing and the assassins!

The reply from Blizzard to the ticket was an automated garbage reply half of which applied to Classic ... I sincerely doubt they even bothered to read the ticket.

Kinda disappointing, to see all this specially for someone that has been playing since the first week of the game. 

Edited by Steppenwolff
Change on information

Hi,

Quest for TAKING SHAPE showed up this morning. 

However, this is a weekly and is not a part of the sequence of quests that leads to THE LAST SIGIL.

No one has any information about it, and it leads me to think that these websites are now owned by Blizzard anyway, and that a lot of folks flying so folks would get excited about it ... otherwise the quest sequences would work just fine, don't you think?

Edited by Steppenwolff
Change on information

23 hours ago, Steppenwolff said:

Hi,

Quest for TAKING SHAPE showed up this morning. 

However, this is a weekly and is not a part of the sequence of quests that leads to THE LAST SIGIL.

No one has any information about it, and it leads me to think that these websites are now owned by Blizzard anyway, and that a lot of folks flying so folks would get excited about it ... otherwise the quest sequences would work just fine, don't you think?

Hi,

Got a reply from an idiot claiming to be a GM of Fantasy! (No kidding!!!) ... and that person did not even read the details and sent me the same information ... that I need to finish THE LAST SIGIL. He did not get it ... Tal-Galan is not offering the quest to start it, and I'm at Renown 46 ... which means that even the Blizzard/Battlenet folks are not updating the account information. What's more, the GM's don't have it or have no idea how to deal with it!

Hi,

I went and did FOCUSING THE EYE, on my Horde character, and it also has the same problem. 

After that I removed all addons (as suggested in the Blizzard email) and the result is the same. Nothing.

I'm hoping, that after the reset this morning that the quest from Tal-Galan will show up, but I am pretty sure it won't. And Blizzard is not reading the support emails at all, and the kids replying to them don't know how to read at all. They are just replying with the preset garbage. 

Edited by Steppenwolff
Clean Up

On 7/22/2021 at 7:31 AM, Steppenwolff said:

Hi,

I went and did FOCUSING THE EYE, on my Horde character, and it also has the same problem. 

After that I removed all addons (as suggested in the Blizzard email) and the result is the same. Nothing.

Hi,

The reason why the series was locked was because you had to finish the COVENANT SERIES of quests. I had gotten past the 6th but had not finished the last 3 parts. Done. All set!

I did not see, or recall finding this bit listed anywhere and will look again just to make sure.

Thx all