Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mhatos

Confused about skills on a guide

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone! So, I'm kinda new to the game and this is my first season. I was going through the fresh 70 guide for demon hunters and I don't understand the active skills displayed on the guide. Some of them are on the same "row" (Rain of Vengeance and Strafe are on the 4 key). Can I use both of them? And if yes, how do I do it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's an option in the Gameplay menu to activate "elective mode" or whatever they're calling it these days, which will allow any skill to be slotted to any skill bar location (except for the left mouse button, can't place passives there).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...