FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

New Blizzard Co-CEO Mike Ybarra Plays World of Warcraft

oTZNcwz.jpg

The new Blizzard co-CEO Mike Ybarra plays World of Warcraft at a very decent level.

J. Allen Brack recently left Activision Blizzard and now there are two people in charge of Blizzard—Mike Ybarra and Jen Oneal.

It was discovered that Mike Ybarra, former CVP of Xbox, is a gamer and plays World of Warcraft. He even completed all 8 Shadowlands dungeons at 20+ and unlocked dungeon portals, according to his tweet.

Placeholder for tweet 1411121732635684867

On Reddit, Grumpy_Muppet linked his parses and Mike plays an Orc Warrior. It's really good to see that the new co-leader plays WoW, what do you think?

parses.jpg

• Like 3

Meh,

All, you need to say and follow through with the words you say that you will make the game better, more interesting.

No More Artifact weapons or items, only to make them a waste of an inventory slot in a future expansion.

Uncommon Patron

he literally got carried on Slyvanas, and no he didn't die. I'll black out name since it is blacked out in one of the two pictures posted here but yeah that's him. an LFR hero just became executive president of blizzard.

2021-08-04.png

Edited by Grumar

15 minutes ago, Grumar said:

Would like to point out in his screenshot in game he is quite clearly venthyr while in his log page he is now listed as night fae? possibly switched to push idea the best players don't have to pick the best covenant and that covenant system isn't completely broken. Would also explain why he's not not showing his raid logs for new raid.

that makes zero sense lol, world first raiders arent just going to start playing watever covenant they want bc the co ceo is playing the wrong covenant, even though neither night fae or venthyr are bad for fury, plus both night fae and venthyr are strong for fury warrior lol, venthyr has really good single target but requires high uptime on boss and any downtime can make it lose value rapidly AND its terrible in aoe, while night fae is amazing for m+ and not far behind in single target.

22 minutes ago, Grumar said:

he literally got carried on Slyvanas, and no he didn't die. I'll black out name since it is blacked out in one of the two pictures posted here but yeah that's him. an LFR hero just became executive president of blizzard.

2021-08-04.png

well sure its not like i coult post such a pic to blank out the name of a rando warrior and say  yep that is that one guy.

pls post a pic from that one time you meet obama and the pope on the bus but be sure to black out every thing that proofs some thing

38 minutes ago, Grumar said:

2021-08-04.png

how does this make any sense when theres literally a picture of his parses in castle nathria LOL, also maybe stop editing your post every 5 minutes to something completely different than wat you originally posted 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lithari said:

Meh,

All, you need to say and follow through with the words you say that you will make the game better, more interesting.

No More Artifact weapons or items, only to make them a waste of an inventory slot in a future expansion.

I don't know. It was nice not having to fight with anyone else for a weapon I wanted in Legion because you had your artifact weapon. Just as an example, Fury Warriors were really a pita to gear at the top level where dw 2h was a requirement. You could still get really high ilvl relics for your legion artifacts elsewhere. And even if that failed, you had your bonus rolls.

Haven't played since BfA so I can't talk about my loot experiences with this xpac.

Uncommon Patron
1 hour ago, N3ilo said:

well sure its not like i coult post such a pic to blank out the name of a rando warrior and say  yep that is that one guy.

pls post a pic from that one time you meet obama and the pope on the bus but be sure to black out every thing that proofs some thing

His name is literally his Twitter handle and it's listed in party in screenshot if you want confirmation just look it up but I won't be one to post name if its blocked in a picture

Edited by Grumar

1 hour ago, Grumar said:

2021-08-04.png

Jesus christ this is some ridiculous cherry picking

The dude logs purple on 8/10 mythic Nathria, and you’re gonna nitpick his worst normal sanctum boss? shut the *filtered* up

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grumar said:

His name is literally his Twitter handle and it's listed in party in screenshot if you want confirmation just look it up but I won't be one to post name if its blocked in a picture

Doesn't change the fact that he purple parsed CE last tier and did +20 in M+ thats already far more than 95% of the player base.

Also LFR doesn't exist yet for SOD last boss.... so sitting there acting like a salty kid saying LFR hero literally makes 0 sense m8.

9 hours ago, Grumar said:

2021-08-04.png

if the part with all keys +20 done for portals is true, you got the wrong warrior since yours got 16 - 18 as highest keys done

Edited by ResoWho
  • Like 1

Uncommon Patron
11 minutes ago, ResoWho said:

if the part with all keys +20 done for portals is true, you got the wrong warrior since yours got 16 - 18 as highest keys done

he got them all 20+ in Season 1

1 minute ago, Grumar said:

he got them all 20+ in Season 1

ok, my fail. didnt know that you could get it in the f*cking post season. ive done all on 20 and above but thought its only accessible in season 2. whos that stupid and makes it count for post season and on going ffs

21 hours ago, Yridaa said:

I don't know. It was nice not having to fight with anyone else for a weapon I wanted in Legion because you had your artifact weapon. Just as an example, Fury Warriors were really a pita to gear at the top level where dw 2h was a requirement. You could still get really high ilvl relics for your legion artifacts elsewhere. And even if that failed, you had your bonus rolls.

Haven't played since BfA so I can't talk about my loot experiences with this xpac.

Nooo, i mean, i do not want gear or weapons or anything i equip to be all powerful for an expansion and then useless the next.

I think i would prefer the stuff we get via dungeons, raids and so on are unique to each player, so everyone gets something each run, but i think the gear you use should be upgradeable.

Think of it like the Heirlooms, except you get the upgrade items via completing quest-chains, dungeons, raids and so on, the harder the content, the better the upgrade item you can get.

This way, if you do alot of higher tier raids, mythics and so on, you will get better upgrades than those that do normal dungeons and raids.

Obviously, each piece of gear could be upgraded like like this, so that way, you can find a look you love and stick with it and upgrade them, or pick whatever you want and then transmog it.

I just hate it when each expansion, the cool stuff is now obsolete and replaced in the first quest.....annoying.

On 8/4/2021 at 7:28 PM, Grumar said:

2021-08-04.png

You DO know that EVERYONE can see the names of the others and just look him up that way... right?