Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
AugustusCeasre

Inquiry? Excel Export

Recommended Posts

I was looking but could not find a way to download a .csv of the different builds found on the Diablo III page.  I would use those to keep track of personal gains and changes.  Is there a way to get those?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I genuinely don't think a website dedicated to making and updating builds would be interested in creating an easy way to scrape and parse all their content automatically in one go. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By 99Rifts
      Hi All,
      I've created an excel file calculator for best GR level to chose in order to get most XP/hour ratio. Check it out and let me know what do you think. Comments are always welcome!
      Hope it helps!
      Cheers
    • By TeamCaspy
      Hey guys,
       
      I'm pretty much going to be crafting all cards on the crafting guide list. Decided to make a spreadsheet of all the cards, feel free to use it .
       
      You can get it from here:
      http://www.mediafire.com/view/fz4ml7kbqd861u1/Hearthstone_crafting_guide.xlsx
×
×
  • Create New...