FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

The Most Popular Team Compositions for Mythic+ (Shadowlands Season 2 Week 7)

49017-covenant-class-and-signature-abili

The seventh week of Season 2 is coming to an end, so we are looking at the most popular team compositions in Mythic+.

Where is the Data From?

We use the data from Benched.me to determine the most popular team compositions in Mythic+. Benched.me is a site with many useful features when it comes to Mythic dungeons in Shadowlands. We use it when we cover the most popular DPS or tank/healing specializations for Mythic.

The site comes with a handy feature called Composition Explorer, which tells you the most popular team compositions. It even has a search function, allowing you to search for runs with your input.

How Are the Most Popular Team Compositions Determined?

The simplest method to determine popularity is to sort team compositions based on the number of runs completed in the ongoing Season.

The Most Popular Team Composition in Shadowlands Season 2 (Week 7)

The most popular team composition with 2,939 runs includes a Guardian Druid tank, Holy Paladin healer, Frost Mage, Havoc Demon Hunter, and Balance Druid DPS.

The second most popular team composition has completed 2,886 runs so far, with an Average 15.2 Keystone Level and features a Guardian DruidHoly PaladinFrost MageHavoc Demon Hunter, and Marksmanship Hunter.  It's the same as the first one, but it swaps Balance Druid in favor of MM Hunter.

In third place with 2,729 runs we have Guardian DruidHoly Paladin, Frost Mage, Havoc Demon Hunterand Elemental Shaman.

In fourth place with 2,675 runs and an Average 14.6 Keystone Level, the composition includes the following: Guardian Druid, Restoration Shaman, Frost Mage, Havoc Demon Hunter, and Marksmanship Hunter.

You can find the remaining compositions below.

team_comps_mythic.png

Don't forget to visit Benched.me for even more data. You can support the author of Benched.me on Patreon if you'd like.

I think you meant to say "Holy Paladin" on all of the Top comps, Holy Priest (sadly) does not come up till Page 2

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Istinon said:

I think you meant to say "Holy Paladin" on all of the Top comps, Holy Priest (sadly) does not come up till Page 2

BDK here - page 5 😄  . I hope the number will increase in the future. As allways i will stay with my favourite tankspecs - Blood DK and Prot Warrior.

Edited by Baharok

5 hours ago, Istinon said:

Thanks, it's fixed 🙂.

I have to say Feral Druid is GD boring. Every time you use an ability, you have to wait for 2-3 seconds for the energy to recharge. Rarely see any Feral Druid in raids and dungeons.

Edited by Unholyknight
  • Like 1

Is this biased by how many runs a group is doing? If one group of 5 does 1000 runs does their comp get 1000 contributions or is it unique characters?

11 hours ago, Unholyknight said:

I have to say Feral Druid is GD boring. Every time you use an ability, you have to wait for 2-3 seconds for the energy to recharge. Rarely see any Feral Druid in raids and dungeons.

Word. Only time I played feral religiously, was in WoD - it was utterly amazing classwise then. Even the skin looked insane (standing catform). 

On 8/24/2021 at 2:59 PM, Baharok said:

BDK here - page 5 😄  . I hope the number will increase in the future. As allways i will stay with my favourite tankspecs - Blood DK and Prot Warrior.

I am Disc.. Page 7 greets you 😘