Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
tonakis2108

Toxic people

Recommended Posts

Hello dear community, I know it's a tough world out there but I can't take this anymore with idiots who believe they know everything. 

Today we got a monk dps that left before 3rd boss with spear calling me in whispers a crappy tank for no apparent reason.

The name is Sîmnax - Antonidas. This toxic behaviour needs to stop. In the end we did the key in time just the 4 of the group.

https://ibb.co/k3z5qrd
https://ibb.co/BTgqyp1

I cannot upload pictures in the forums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...